News Ben Retires.... With Actual Source.

I’d be upset if it was Rothwell
Same! But Rothwell is about to smash Struve! Am I right?

Ive been on the Big Ben war wagon forever.

FTR: I like Struve, just like Big Ben better.

Absolutely the right move. Has no shot at the title or being an elite top half of the rankings kind of fighter at this stage.

UFC is the Show folks. And for all those once saying he would give GSP a test..

xYY5m3E.gif
I never drank that kool aid but i believe Khabib would.

Hip replacement and he isn't even 40...

So you want to be a fighter?

I like Ben.
His smack talk was in jest and clearly was. He was very honest about his shortcomings and is clearly a tough lad, but not a grit and balls fighter. He tried. So long Ben. Hope your hip replacement serves you well.

The hip surgery will go quick because it only takes 3 seconds to put Askren out. boom roasted.

Best fighter in the world... if Jay Heiron and Luis Santos can stop his takedowns you'd think there would be someone in the UFC that can do it as well. And those who can will destroy Askren.

My prediction is he will go 1-2 in the UFC and then retire.

Ben made it happen.

It would have been better if the UFC kept MM and combined the flyweight and BW divisions

Hell of a career for a guy with a boring fighting style and that was never UFC gold material.

Made lots of money, won belts in other organizations, created a lot of buzz for himself. Even if he didn't have success in the UFC the guy reached a level of popularity and financial success a lot of fighters never do.

That's a pretty damn good career if ya ask me.

Back