News Ben Retires.... With Actual Source.

He should try get a stranger on a train to kill Dana for him.
4607_001818.jpg

I wonder if that slam by Lawler had anything to do with that.

Edit: Prob not looks more like upper torso or shoulder took the brunt. Prob didnt help his cause tho.
giphy.gif
I'm still amazed the fight wasn't stopped after the third clean shot Robbie landed. Looks like he knocked him out then woke him up.

Dude was getting bank in Asia to fight decent fighters. Won belts, think he even got a Ferrari or something like that?

Dude made very good money for someone who wasn't champ material in the UFC. Money might not be the biggest factor for him, but it helps that he doesn't NEED to stick around the fight game longer than he has to like a lot fighters have to do.

I just said he himself said it wasnt for money for him. Chael said his wife is wealthy too.

It was for belt, legacy and recognition as a WW who demolishes everybody on his way. And he went for the most elite, the most top of the dominance of Khabib, GSP's, etc.

Now his defenders(blind and deaf people who do not see or hear how attrocious Askren is) saying that he was making big bucks in UFC so its not all loss

really though? Khabib is making big bucks. Conor or not. Woodley made 500k for his title defence, many fighters are making 250 to 350 000 per fight (JDS, Overeems, Arlovskis, Masvidal, Fergusons etc) . So whats up with this talk as if Askren is making 2 million flat fee per fight like Khabib was getting for 229? Or at least good 750 000 per fight? Dude is making 350 which is a good money but his Defenders (again, blind and deaf, coz you gotta be blind and deaf to think Askren is 2/10 in MMA skillwise) are saying he was balling with big money, made huge $$$ etc.

Actually, wasnt he being paid 1 million per fight like Alvarez and Mouse in One? Which is a total bullshit as that Yakuza organ trafficking money is probably fradulent and all lies. But still, claim is that Alvarez and MM are getting 800k per fight. Wasnt Aksren making huge money before? So why come UFC?

No matter which way you turn, the facts are

-He was trash, can crusher
-Came to UFC with a claim and never lived up to it
-0-3 in UFC in all embarassing fasion of getting slammed on head, beaten into a pulp, kneed in 5 seconds while rushing with head down-eyes closed from another side of a planet Earth, doing baby helicopter dance with arms and getting slept by a Miaia who is 4 feet out of the door and retiring without proving to be a superior wrestler/grappler then Khabib and GSP and Marty and Colby

Fucking, anyway you look at it, the guy is a loss. And he was getting same 300k per fight as other many fighters get. Matter fact Holloways and Dustins and others get ppv points too, which Askren never fucking got

I just said he himself said it wasnt for money for him. Chael said his wife is wealthy too.

It was for belt, legacy and recognition as a WW who demolishes everybody on his way. And he went for the most elite, the most top of the dominance of Khabib, GSP's, etc.

Now his defenders(blind and deaf people who do not see or hear how attrocious Askren is) saying that he was making big bucks in UFC so its not all loss

really though? Khabib is making big bucks. Conor or not. Woodley made 500k for his title defence, many fighters are making 250 to 350 000 per fight (JDS, Overeems, Arlovskis, Masvidal, Fergusons etc) . So whats up with this talk as if Askren is making 2 million flat fee per fight like Khabib was getting for 229? Or at least good 750 000 per fight? Dude is making 350 which is a good money but his Defenders (again, blind and deaf, coz you gotta be blind and deaf to think Askren is 2/10 in MMA skillwise) are saying he was balling with big money, made huge $$$ etc.

Actually, wasnt he being paid 1 million per fight like Alvarez and Mouse in One? Which is a total bullshit as that Yakuza organ trafficking money is probably fradulent and all lies. But still, claim is that Alvarez and MM are getting 800k per fight. Wasnt Aksren making huge money before? So why come UFC?

No matter which way you turn, the facts are

-He was trash, can crusher
-Came to UFC with a claim and never lived up to it
-0-3 in UFC in all embarassing fasion of getting slammed on head, beaten into a pulp, kneed in 5 seconds while rushing with head down-eyes closed from another side of a planet Earth, doing baby helicopter dance with arms and getting slept by a Miaia who is 4 feet out of the door and retiring without proving to be a superior wrestler/grappler then Khabib and GSP and Marty and Colby

Fucking, anyway you look at it, the guy is a loss. And he was getting same 300k per fight as other many fighters get. Matter fact Holloways and Dustins and others get ppv points too, which Askren never fucking got
you placed a bet on Robbie, didn't you?

{<jordan}

Ain't nobody reading that bro. Lol

Dude is worth a few million. Owns his own gyms. He is doing well in life.

you placed a bet on Robbie, didn't you?

{<jordan}

Ain't nobody reading that bro. Lol

I dont bet, I watch UFC as a fan. Triggered when says too long to read but read everything and now you crying in corner Jake. Allahu Akbar, whatchu gonna do?

I dont bet, I watch UFC as a fan. Triggered when says too long to read but read everything and now you crying in corner Jake. Allahu Akbar, whatchu gonna do?
I don't care how you spin it.
Askren had a great career for an MMA fighter that was extremely one dimensional in the modern era of MMA. He achieved a ton more than many fighters that are more skilled than him.

And the dude knew how to play the game and get people to watch even though his style wasn't very exciting.

Askren was fun while he lasted.
Let's agree to disagree on this topic.

What's with the "allahu akbar"?
You okay there bud?

Robbie put him in the grave, mas threw the first shovel of dirt, then mia finshed it.

Mia hump his ass and broke it.... now he needs a new ass replacement....

on a positive note,

I do not have any bad/negative feelings of hate toward Ben but he talked big game and was not able to back up anything. ...

He'll be back. They always cant stay away.
A hip replacement is no shit. They remove part of your hip and replace the socket and femar it metal.

I doubt he'd get sanctioned if tried. Outsider of a freak accident, no one under 60 should need a hip replacement. It's horribly invasive surgery and it all needs replacing every decade.

I was never a huge fan, but I really feel for Askren if this is true. fighting Maia, he never had a chances if his hip joint was that unrecoverable than he never stood a chance

Disappointed with his run honestly. Wish we saw him in the ufc in his physical prime.

All the bums saying he would retire masvidal, would win easily against GSP in his prime and would reign over khabib plz move forward

{<jordan}

Askren was the most one dimensional fighter in the UFC. He beat good fighters in Bellator and he showed great wrestling skills. I know Lima and Koreshkov wasnt in their prime yet but they were still sold fighters.

Great debut in UFC. Lawler nearly finished him in seconds after slam. Referee could easily stop it but he didn't. Askren proved his big heart, he start wrestle and he choked Lawler out. I don't care what people think about this fight. Lawler's neck would be smashed if referee did not reacted. Bulldog choke is a legit technic, ask Carlos Newton for example.

Then Masvidal KO and bad stylistic matchup with Maia. End of the dream about becoming UFC champ, legit hip injury (that's why he was so stiff). I'm glad he retired. I was not a fan of his fighting style but he's very intelligent man and the funny one. I wish him best.

Back