Ben Nguyen is going to beat Mighty Mouse

Ben Nguyen is part of this new wave that looks like they are going to provide a difficult challenge.

I think Magomed Bibulatov is a big problem too.

I think it would look a whole lot like his fight against Smolka - has him in early trouble but eventually gets finished.

This reminds of a thread where someone swore that Ryan Bader was going to be the one to defeat Jon Jones, and when the time came he got completed wrecked. I'm not under the impression that Mouse is going to stay undefeated at 125 but I don't think Nguyen is the one to do the job.

Not yet... won't even get a shot at it for awhile. Which is good.

Deadass serious. Switch stance fighter with power in both hands. His game is already rounded out and he's entering his prime.
With such a lack of true contenders in that division he'll be getting a title shot sooner than later.

What is he 16-6? Just stop.... If people believe this dude can be champ please scrap the division asap.

Ben Nguyen has been TKO'd or KO'd FIVE times by bantamweights and flyweights. His chin is not going to see him through a fight with Johnson. Also to those saying he's young and still has time to develop he has been fighting longer professionally than DJ has. He's a likeable guy and a good fighter but Mighty Mouse would run through him like a freight train.

He's similarly qualified as Ray Borg. Only TJ and Joey B deserve the shot more right now.

What is he 16-6? Just stop.... If people believe this dude can be champ please scrap the division asap.
This record is misleading! Ben had been fighting pro for 10 yrs, and half that time was at 135...... he wasnt at an "elite" gym either, so his ground game and all around mma game had to catch up with his standup.

anyone know what name @Coolidge is posting under now? I'm so out of the shemale loop without his sig to guide me.

what was TS smoking when he wrote that

Back