Ben Nguyen is going to beat Mighty Mouse

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Deadass serious. Switch stance fighter with power in both hands. His game is already rounded out and he's entering his prime.

No, he won't. Mighty Mouse destroys him. That's no knock on Nguyen. He's amazing. Mighty Mouse is just that good. He's the GOAT for a reason.

Dude got TKOed by Louis Smolka last year, pump the brakes a little. He's a great prospect but he'd need a few more years to develop to get to that level, and we know that FLWs only need a couple good ranked wins to get a shot given the depth of the division.

MMAth at its finest right here..

elliot couldnt adapt which is dj's middle name. cant wait to see him tear up the 135lb division....

He is a talented fighter but nothing he did suggests that he would would tap MM in similar fashion.

Only time MM loses his title is when he decides to retire. Dumbass

LOL...that's a little bit of a stretch, but the dude is pretty fkn good. Only way he beats DJ is if this whole ordeal with Dana just ruins DJ mentally. Might be a good fight anyway though.

I honestly thought he was going to upset Benavidez too.

He would completely outclass Dillishaw. That's why Dillishaw will never be in the conversation for GOAT right? You delusional Dillishaw fanboys are hilarious.

He may not ever be considered the GOAT, but if he fought at 125 he would certainly have a chance to run through that division.

If MM had Garbrandt and Dominick in his division he probably wouldn't have become the goat either.

And I'm no Dillashaw fanboy, but you appear to be a blind MM one if you think Dillashaw doesn't have a chance.

He may not ever be considered the GOAT, but if he fought at 125 he would certainly have a chance to run through that division.

If MM had Garbrandt and Dominick in his division he probably wouldn't have become the goat either.

And I'm no Dillashaw fanboy, but you appear to be a blind MM one if you think Dillashaw doesn't have a chance.
Dilly does have a chance

Ben10 looks awesome. He's the guy that beat up that tattooed looking idiot in ONEFC right?

Dude got TKOed by Louis Smolka last year, pump the brakes a little. He's a great prospect but he'd need a few more years to develop to get to that level, and we know that FLWs only need a couple good ranked wins to get a shot given the depth of the division.
To be fair MM almost got finished by Tim Elliott. MMA math doesn't work, Nguyen lost to Smolka, then Elliott beat Smolka, then Nguyen destroyed Elliott... I'd give Nguyen a better chance against DJ than anybody else at 125 right now.

he's a Damn good fighter and i would love to see him champ one day but he isn't beating MM anytime soon IMO .
But this is classic Sherdog , A fighter has a great performance and suddenly he is the next champ , all it will take is one loss and you will be calling him a can .

Back