Ben Nguyen is going to beat Mighty Mouse

Ben10 looks awesome. He's the guy that beat up that tattooed looking idiot in ONEFC right?

Isn't that his brother Martin "the situ-asian" Nguyen?

nguyen_martin_one_c-620x400.jpg

I know Ben personally and would love for this to happen..... but man mighty mouse is a beast. Let's see if Ben could beat Joseph B first.

Hey, everybody from the PBP thread last night.. I fucking told you somebody would say this shit!

He would be finished inside 10mins. But that was a fantastic performance last night, really unexpected.

Is Ben the guy that knocked out that tattoo face guy?

I like Ben, and predicted he would win. But, come on, brah.

Those two guys are not on the same level right now. And I doubt Ben will ever get to THAT level. It would be one thing if Ben was 20. But, he's not, and only 2 years separates them.

I like the guy. But, just NO.

He may not ever be considered the GOAT, but if he fought at 125 he would certainly have a chance to run through that division.

If MM had Garbrandt and Dominick in his division he probably wouldn't have become the goat either.

And I'm no Dillashaw fanboy, but you appear to be a blind MM one if you think Dillashaw doesn't have a chance.

Seriously, that dude is severely underestimating TJ if he thinks he would get "completely outclassed". I'm not saying MM couldn't win, but it would be by far the toughest fight he's had at 125 as long as TJ doesn't completely drain himself cutting the weight.

Timmy took the fight on short notice while on vacation

However I did like what Ben did during transitions

Somebody needs to beat MM cause that division needs spiced up

Crowd seemed to like him. He seems like a marketable guy, really.

Hopefully he gets a few more fights before entering title contention. He needs time, a lot of time if he wants to beat DJ.

Wow interesting. I just found out Ben Nguyen lived in the same city at around the same time as I did when I first came here.

Maybe we even went to the same school.

To be fair MM almost got finished by Tim Elliott. MMA math doesn't work, Nguyen lost to Smolka, then Elliott beat Smolka, then Nguyen destroyed Elliott... I'd give Nguyen a better chance against DJ than anybody else at 125 right now.
This isn't MMAth I'm doing, Nguyen was TKOed by the 12th ranked flyweight at the time one year ago. It wasn't the Smolka > Elliott > ~MM argument, it's that he lost and lost dramatically one year ago to a fighter not nearly on Mighty Mouse's level.

People overrate anybody who can counter punch to a crazy degree because it's "intellectual fighting" and "flashy"

Ben would get smashed by DJ on the feet, clinch or on the ground. He's young enough he might be able to make a run once DJ finally leaves the division though

Only time MM loses his title is when he decides to retire. Dumbass

Anything can and will happen in MMA. GSP-Serra. Jones-Hamill. Aldo-McGregor. McGregor-Diaz. Ronda-Holm. Bisping-Rockhold. Silva-Weidman. TJ-Barao. Penn-Edgar. The list goes on and on and on.

"Dumbass".

This isn't MMAth I'm doing, Nguyen was TKOed by the 12th ranked flyweight at the time one year ago. It wasn't the Smolka > Elliott > ~MM argument, it's that he lost and lost dramatically one year ago to a fighter not nearly on Mighty Mouse's level.

Critical thinking and problem solving > MMAth

Much like Horiguchi a couple years ago, he has all the tools both physically and skill wise

But its too much too soon. That's the actual bad thing about the division is that MM is so much better than everyone, prospects get smashed by him too early.

Only way that happens is if MM makes twitch his full-time career.

ReBook that fight vs Joe B. How he handles the bridesmaid tells us if he has something for the bride.

Wow interesting. I just found out Ben Nguyen lived in the same city at around the same time as I did when I first came here.

Maybe we even went to the same school.
What school and what year did you graduate?

Back