Media Ben Askren Says he'd "absolutely" come out of retirement to fight Masvidal UFC 300

He'd be willing to cash a huge check? U gotta be kiddin me

I think you need to rephrase that, you mean if he gets ahold of fighters who are “good” fighters or regional fighters then it’s wrap, his best wins are Herion, Koreshkov Lawler which was controversial to begin with.

When he actually fought proven elite fighters he lost. Please don’t give me he was out of his prime, his 3 opppnents weren’t young up and comers, they were the same age or older.

Askren is one of the most overrated MMA Fighters ever.
He was washed by the time the ufc signed him

Lol its already apparent that Askren doesn't mind making himself look silly for cash. He'd probably not even train for this.

I dont think that would be the case. I have to believe he wants this one back in a bad way.

I dont think that would be the case. I have to believe he wants this one back in a bad way.

Would have thought he wouldn't want to get clowned by Jake Paul , but that wasn't the case either.

the ufc won't waste a mas fight on askren. this actually makes me laugh that askren said this and it's even being talked about. askren is not a draw at all, and wasn't a draw when he was 18-0 or whatever before be came to the ufc

2 old dude fighting lets go. also would turn out better than the first fight so he has nothing to lose.

the ufc won't waste a mas fight on askren. this actually makes me laugh that askren said this and it's even being talked about. askren is not a draw at all, and wasn't a draw when he was 18-0 or whatever before be came to the ufc

probably a draw specifically vs masvidal now. especially after his jake paul thing.

He was washed by the time the ufc signed him
Look at his opponents that he faced in the UFC, he fought opponents who were more washed up than Askren, difference is he was fighting elite fighters. Askren wouldve always struggled against fighters in the UFC.

How could anyone with a functional brain want to see this in 2024... for #300...
I like a freak show, it's far better than what they've given us recently like Colby fighting for another undeserved title shot or Tony Ferguson fighting another young contender.

I’m sure he would win too, boring decision but win.

Thank you for volunteering to do a thing no one in the world asked for

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back