Media Ben Askren Says he'd "absolutely" come out of retirement to fight Masvidal UFC 300

You one of those torture pr0n types?... or slightly demented sense of humor?

I could maybe see it feeding those kinds desires, but nothing legitimate lolol
Definitely the second one. I think it would be hilarious no matter what happens. Either Masvidal lights him up immediately, or Askren gets the takedown and gives Masvidal recurring nightmares for the rest of his life.

Definitely the second one. I think it would be hilarious no matter what happens. Either Masvidal lights him up immediately, or Askren gets the takedown and gives Masvidal recurring nightmares for the rest of his life.
Fair point... if you're into that kinda comedy I admit it would have a lot of that.

But that's some 301 ish imo... I dont think it'd quite live up to one of the centennial shows.

Fair point... if you're into that kinda comedy I admit it would have a lot of that.

But that's some 301 ish imo... I dont think it'd quite live up to one of the centennial shows.
I disagree, but I see your point. I just think it's a perfect platform. It's one of the biggest fights the UFC could make. That flying knee is a very famous moment in UFC history.

No, not at all.
Both are way past it and should stay retired, if it did happen then hopefully it's on the prelims where it should be due to fight having little meaning to the division(sadly it would prolly be on the main card).

That being said, I doubt it happens. Mas already said he'd only accept the rematch if it were boxing only lol.
I mean accepting another fight against Askren is a lose/lose for him, there's no way in hell he could top what he did last time and if he loses then he screwed himself big time. Losing to a guy he previously beat with one of the most famous KO's of all time would be a tough pill to swallow.

QAOxoM.gif

Let them Bang bro. Opening Prelim #UFC300

How could anyone with a functional brain want to see this in 2024... for #300...
I give Ben credit for being tough but he’s just a toast athlete and honestly the energy behind masvidal isn’t really fun ya know? Cheap shots and dumb shit

No, not at all.
Both are way past it and should stay retired, if it did happen then hopefully it's on the prelims where it should be due to fight having little meaning to the division(sadly it would prolly be on the main card).

That being said, I doubt it happens. Mas already said he'd only accept the rematch if it were boxing only lol.
I mean accepting another fight against Askren is a lose/lose for him, there's no way in hell he could top what he did last time and if he loses then he screwed himself big time. Losing to a guy he previously beat with one of the most famous KO's of all time would be a tough pill to swallow.
It would be fool if mas to bury the hatchet and take the fight tho. Watch Ben getting his face punched off

Back