Ben Askren Makes Crowd Laugh at Jorge "The Caveman" Masvidal and His Toxic Masculinity

Is Askren funny?

• Total voters
Who else knew reading the title a bunch of sad snowflakes would get their panties in a bunch over a word, regardless if Askren was just messing around.

Lol How to get rich by talking and wrestling by Ben Askren. Tons and Tons and Tons of haters everywhere guaranteed to tune in.
and the thing is the people who are responding and getting mad by it are just playing into it hahaha
He really does know how to market himself

Got to go with Masvidal. His grappling is certainly strong stop enough to stop Askren's LNP and Askren looks god awful standing. If Robbie wasn't so faded and took a break during the GNP, Askren would have been finished. And if Santos had any heart, he would have finished him too in ONE.

The first time I was publicly abused for holding a door open for a woman was the last time that I ever did it, fuck that obnoxious bullshit.

Obviously this doesn't include friends and family... at least I know they aren't batshit crazy feminazi's.

Regale us with the tale, Sir.

Masvidal is easily the most over rated guy on this forum. Askren is going to demolish him and take his soul.

And I like Mas

I think he shows that untill something really serious went down . If a brawl broke out between his buds and some other guys I feel he would try and break it up rather than swing for the fences. Kinda like hes somewhat sheltered or something. Similer to chael sonnen.

LOL swinging for the fences is a fear based reaction. LOL

Jesus those guys “checking” other dudes are scared. They are scared of looking weak.

As an ex Bouncer it was never the loud mouthy or in your face guys you had to worry about.

It was always the quiet self assured smiling cunts that when pushed to far would destroy fools.

I find a lot of similarity between the people who dislike the terms "toxic masculinity" and "theory of evolution." I get it, you wanna be upset about it even though you don't know what it is. But enough people use the words wrong around you and you get a bad sense of it, so now you're justified being all angry. Let's post about it online where we never have to explain our outrage

Sometimes his funny but clearly from a place where people dont get checked for being a smart ass. Like when Marty walks up on him and he drops nuts. Keep the same energy Benjamin.
I'm still not sure wtf Usman was on about with that. Askren was literally saying and doing the exact same shit when Usman came up to him in the hall

God idiots that use terms like "toxic masculinity" are stupid.

Brainless regressive asshats.
Totally agree. Not a fan of Askren, but I'm glad he didn't use the term. I don't have a problem with what he said.

Where can I watch this press conference, I can't find anything since him speaking in London.

Back