Ben Askren Makes Crowd Laugh at Jorge "The Caveman" Masvidal and His Toxic Masculinity

Is Askren funny?

• Total voters
I was talking about TS. Personally I am glad when people use terms like that as it highlights them as someone to be openly mocked for their idiotic opinions.

I've only ever actually heard it in sarcastic immitation of a furious, man-hating feminist character that I also haven't actually encountered in reality.

Somewhat similar to "triggered." Seems like a word really only used by the critics of someone who isn't nearly as commonplace as they seem to believe.

Ben is going to beat Jorge and get the winner of Usman/Colby at the end of the year.

I respect Askren but he is not someone you want to meet in person. I live around his hometown and uh.. well lets just leave it at that.

No, please elaborate, good sir.

Pretty sure Askren is gonna lay on Masvidal for five rounds, hope I’m wrong.

God idiots that use terms like "toxic masculinity" are stupid.

Brainless regressive asshats.
Sounds like you're insecure in your masculinity.

Askren is fun sometimes, I cant wait for Russia to win the wrestling worlds team title again this year...

Askren to me is a true Alpha male in the very definition of the word.
Understated, doesn't need to show machismo, secure in his position and life, could leave MMA behind and still be happy.

Honestly I want to be Ben Askren one day.

God idiots that use terms like "toxic masculinity" are stupid.

Brainless regressive asshats.
Agreed once I see a phrase like that I assume the person using it to be incredibly stupid.

Sometimes his funny but clearly from a place where people dont get checked for being a smart ass. Like when Marty walks up on him and he drops nuts. Keep the same energy Benjamin.

What is that place? The Third World?

Askren isn't a "fighter" ,he reminds me of a more vocal athlete... he knows how to win, and he wins... he doesn't get in "scraps", he simply goes out there and gets the win. He's funny IMO, and he knows how to win, and thats what brings in the money. He'll never be a Diego Sanchez or Jorge Masvidal… thats not his style. But he will probably retire with more money and less CTE than them.

Askren to me is a true Alpha male in the very definition of the word.
Understated, doesn't need to show machismo, secure in his position and life, could leave MMA behind and still be happy.

Honestly I want to be Ben Askren one day.
I think he shows that untill something really serious went down . If a brawl broke out between his buds and some other guys I feel he would try and break it up rather than swing for the fences. Kinda like hes somewhat sheltered or something. Similer to chael sonnen.

Sometimes his funny but clearly from a place where people dont get checked for being a smart ass. Like when Marty walks up on him and he drops nuts. Keep the same energy Benjamin.

Then Kamaru should have done something concrete about it and not just talk, because basically that`s what he did. If he wanted violence he should have attacked on the spot, I`m sure Askren would have responded with the same "energy". You seriously cant think that Askren is not "tough" as those two.

Masvidal needs to grow up. He's a grown ass man in his thirties with kids going around punching people like an angry teenager.

He needs to try to handle his emotions, or go to jail and be the vacant thug dad he still thinks is cool.

Need to change thread title. You’re projecting Ben sounding like some libtard cuckface when he is anything but.

As funny as Ben is, I feel he thinks he's above "normal" people. Get the vibe he doesn't sign too many autographs. Tad too cool for school. Could be wrong.

Back