• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ben Askren Makes Crowd Laugh at Jorge "The Caveman" Masvidal and His Toxic Masculinity

Is Askren funny?

• Total voters
You poor bastard... I haven't been there, just LA a couple of times but isn't that city covered in human shit these days? I was just reading an article about it the other day. Nearly 100 reported cases of human shit around the city a day... and that's just the reported ones. They actually have a poop patrol to go clean it up... WTF?

Does that make it a shithole city? LOL

For some reason, SF receives the brunt of the media shit, but the reality is that San Jose is home to soemthing like four times our homeless population, and then San Diego..... Good lord - another twice that. Then there's New York, which is basically another San Diego.

But all of the publications disguise the sad reality that our world doesn't support communal health and that homelessness is not an issue unto itself but a byproduct of poor social support.

99.9% of reddit users hate trump and use those types of phrases in the first place so not sure what he was getting at. "Reddit user bad, you say what I don't like, you reddit user even though reddit users think exactly like me. Also orange man bad."
Wait reddit and 4chan are different things?

Shouting out into the void and creating straw men arguments while other people just get on with life around with them

Haha. That's rich. To start with, the complete hypocrisy of that statement when followed by this:

Conservatives believe threats of Violence and being an asshole to people = Being A Man

Then we have the 100,000 year history... what, do you even have any idea how far back our record history goes?
Then we have liberals joining armies while conservatives don't? Do you have any idea? liberals have typically been WAY more averse to war, hippy.
They fight for freedom? The very thing conservatives make their #1 priority while liberals trade freedoms for safe space?
You are one confused little "man".

Conservatism is just one long 100'000 year losing battle, griping and complaining all the way.

Hanging on to dickishness as a virtue, and moaning about progress while at the same time enjoying all the benefits of what liberals bring to society.

Conservatives are the real cowards. Liberals join armies and fight for freedom.

Totally agree. Not a fan of Askren, but I'm glad he didn't use the term. I don't have a problem with what he said.

I actually agree with what Askren said. The TS is clearly a "woke" moron.

At least post the dame video.

I wholeheartedly agree. Some guys want to pump themselves to mask any fear or impose fear on their opponent but that shit is dumb and unnecessary. And it wont work against a guy like Ben for sure.

I'm pretty sure that anyone who fights in a cage for a living aren't the easily intimidated type. I always find it funny when people try to intimidate someone who has already agreed to fight them, it really doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

>triggered

bro im chillin' here on a saturday afternoon drinking lemonade and enjoying the breeze through my house. Might go outside and play some bball. Who knows? I'm having a good day though, and some dork on a karate forum ain't gonna change that.

I am not a Connie fan.

Dude, you have nearly 5000 posts in just over a year. Admit it, you fucking live on here and are the very definition of "some dork on this karate forum"

Pretending otherwise is just delusion at this point.

He’s definitely getting taken down but if funky can’t hold him down it will get interesting

Dude, you have nearly 5000 posts in just over a year. Admit it, you fucking live on here and are the very definition of "some dork on this karate forum"

Pretending otherwise is just delusion at this point.

imagine thinking I spend my time in the hebby weightslul

...Are you disgusting to look at or something? I have literally never had this happen to me.

Not sure why several people now have gone there assuming that I was somehow hideous and that the other person wasn't just a shitty man hating extremist?

Would screeching at someone for holding a door open be OK even if I was gross looking? Hint: I'm not. Mark of the beast LOL.

@Contempt, you are the best poster in this thread by far. It's really strange how many Soy Boys show up to argue with you in favor of feminism on a forum dedicated to such a central aspect of masculinity: competitively bashing each others brains in.

Like these fine examples of femininity below. How did they find 20 idiots willing to "like" their man-hatred on a site like this? Sherdog is an enigma.

P.S I have noticed that the people with older join dates, mainly pre 2010 that appear to be agreeing with our point of view, another data point to support my hypothesis I guess.

I find it so weird that liberals are always quick to identify change as "progress" as long as it is going in their direction (as it has been for the past 50+ years). Societal change is often not progress, but regression or misdirection. Trying to rid society of masculinity (which is one of the pivotal goals of modern feminism) is not progress at all.

I think the short version of the answer to your central question is indoctrination through the school system... well that and people are mainly sheep that are devoid of the capacity for individual though and instead parrot the talking points of authority figures past without any level of critical scrutiny.

Interestingly enough, I have always voted left wing but the left in my country haven't gone as batshit crazy and become obsessed with identity politics, feminism and political correctness to the same degree as some other countries... at least yet.

Oh jesus, than manhood is fucked. I hope manhood isn't defined by how much you can rant about fights despite not being a fighter and how much of a dickhead you can be on the internet where nobody sees you.

That's the majority of the internet though?

It's a sad state of affairs when the only place that people are free to challenge the political orthodoxy without negative consequences is on an anonymous site on the internet though.

2019 is fucked.

This is the sad thing abut self-identified conservatives.
Shouting out into the void and creating straw men arguments while other people just get on with life around with them.
You have no idea what feminism actually is. WMMA exists so fighting and martial arts are unisex. Conservatives believe threats of Violence and being an asshole to people = Being A Man... Eh no.
Conservatism is just one long 100'000 year losing battle, griping and complaining all the way.
Hanging on to dickishness as a virtue, and moaning about progress while at the same time enjoying all the benefits of what liberals bring to society.
Conservatives are the real cowards. Liberals join armies and fight for freedom.

As someone who has spent the last 20+ years as an adult voting liberal... you have no fucking clue what a conservative is. You're just embarrassing yourself by arguing against a caricature of what you believe a conservative to be... not even mentioning the hypocrisy of accusing other of using strawmen while doing it yourself :rolleyes:

You're doing it wrong. Assuming that this is a total stranger, you have to open the door for yourself as normal and simply hand it off as you walk through so as not to let it slam in her face. You will almost always be rewarded with a "thank you". If you hold it open and step aside and make a big deal that she has to walk through first, it's creepy and controlling and whatever happens next is your fault. With friends and family it's obviously different. Good luck in the future.
You just can't be serious with this shit. Please, just admit that you're just trolling. Or do you seriously see anything offensive in holding the door for another person?

Back