Media Ben Askren comes after Jake Paul

Motherfucker is thirstier than a girl with yoga pants with an instagram account

Literally nobody said that.

Current Matt Hughes would send Askren into another dimension. I've never seen a worse striker.

Did I say anyone said that? No I didn't. Reading is fundamental.

Would seriously be his biggest payday. And most likely an absolute disaster for mma. Imagine if he eats the canvas what will be said. Ufc, Bellator, PFL should all band together and pay Ben to not take this fight. Titanic proportions.

YyslyNA.jpg

Does Ben seriously think he would beat Jake in boxing?
Ben had Cindy Dandois level stroking in that fight with Maia.

dandois-1.gif

Is Ben still under contract? You know the UFC would never let him do it, especially since he would likely lose.

What highlights of Ben Askren could they possibly use to hype up a boxing match!? Getting murdered in 4 seconds by Masvidal, or the worst striking performance in UFC history against Maia...

Jake has some skills, anyone that refuses to see that is being bias. He has proven KO power, he's been dropping his sparring partners leading up to the fight. He's been training with Canelo's and Ryan Garcia's team. I want to see him tested against legit fighters now to see his level. But to deny his skills would just be hating.

He's shown more skills in boxing than Dillon and Askren has. Askren doesn't want to box Jake Paul. I think Jake Paul would most likely KO him in pure boxing.

Last edited:
<PlusJuan>
This, he fought another youtuber and a basketball player. Some of these guys act like he's gonna be a world champion.
Hes not champ material obviously, but dude clearly has some boxing skills. He could actually make it as a low level pro if he really wanted to. Askren punches like a fucking girl. His punches are an embarrassment to the sport of mma. Hes probably better off fighting without throwing any punches at all

Don't know who this Paul dude is, but kudos to him for making all these pros so thirsty. Whatever he did to get here is a tremendous promo accomplishment.

You got guys boxing for a fraction of what Jake Paul made fighting hungry killers that have devoted their life to it. Respect to the man for carving out the niche he has. With that said Jake murders this dude in a boxing ring, Dana will NEVER allow this to happen which might be what pushes Askren to try all that much harder to get it done. The roastings Dana will give out pre and post fight to delegitimize Askren will be absolutely legendary.

Jake sleeps Askren and Danis in boxing on the same night.

Logan sleeps them both in MMA.

I would take CM Punk over Askren with Boxing rules.

Would be hilarious if Ben loses. I could see it happening.
He has a chin though, and cardio, at least.

Back