Media Ben Askren comes after Jake Paul

lmao Jake Paul would box Askren's ears off.

I sort of think that too, i mean it's hard to believe on paper but JP looks ok. Askren is an elite MMA fighter but has very basic striking for someone at that level.

But I want to see the fight.

Askren is probably in the bottom 1% of anyone whos ever made it to the modern UFC with boxing ability. I wouldnt mind seeing him get boxed up, but it would be a black mark against MMA.

I'm not going to say this Jake Paul guy is going to light the boxing world on fire, but his boxing is OK. And OK is plenty good enough to whoop Askren's ass in a boxing match.

lmao Jake Paul inside three rounds. And it wouldn't even be close, imo

Take my money now! Make this fight happen. Don’t need uncle Dana for this but he should make it happen if he wants that $$

I feel some of you guys are overestimating Jake Paul. Even ben would outbox him. The dude boxed two people that to my knowledge havent even boxed beforehand.

Not sure why people thought because someone is on YouTube for one thing they can’t be good at other things.

Jake Paul has legit amateur boxing. Do you guys just do one thing?

This isn’t the Orville Redenbacher popcorn game “Do one thing, and do it better than anyone”.

You can learn and get good at more than one thing. Would be hilarious if Jake Paul knocked out Askren just because of the meltdown it would cause here.

I like Ben, particularly in his folk style wrestling days but this is one of those rare rare times where a professional fighter's striking is so ridiculously bad, compared to his professional cohorts, that I give the other guy a 20% chance of knocking Ben senseless. Without the threat of takedown Ben's striking is not very intimidating, not intimidating at all.

The idea of Ben taking another humiliating KO, this time by a former Disney Channel star should be scary

Askren couldnt box a cake
Although he probably is joking DC said Askren could barely box and never practiced it much. Even said Ariel probably would beat him in a boxing match so that would be embarrassing if he lost to Jake Paul which is a possibility.

Although he probably is joking DC said Askren could barely box and never practiced it much. Even said Ariel probably would beat him in a boxing match so that would be embarrassing if he lost to Jake Paul which is a possibility.
oh he would lose for sure

23 year old 215lb sociopath on steroids versus a past his prime, dad bod having, can't box for shit, t-rex armed 190lb goofball...

Is Askren trying to set the record for most humiliating losses ever?

Back