Media Ben Askren comes after Jake Paul

Gotta love askren.. Hed turn jake into asscream

Funnynthese guys called him out before in a wrestling match and askren accepted and told them hed pin them in under a minute and they ducked him..

Lol at people thinking paul would beat asked, even in a boxing match. All paul knows how to do is sling overhand rights.

Even Askren would read and counter that BS

Askren is really embarrassing the sport. He’d lose in a boxing match to Jake Paul

Jake Paul developed better hands in like 2 years than Askren did in 21 fights.

Is Ben still under contract? You know the UFC would never let him do it, especially since he would likely lose.

Dana hates Ben enough that he'd let Ben do it. Then send Jake a $50k ko bonus after the fight.

Wrong. I would LOVE to see it. I wouldn't pay a nickle for it, but the hopes that Ben could lose is more than enough to pique my interest. It's fun watching him implode as he tries to squeak every last dime than he can out of his name recognition.
Actually I agree with you. Wouldn't pay a dime for it either but for the sole purpose of watching him lose a boxing match to some youtube kid would be the icing on the cake. His entire persona is wrapped up in being a fighter and he'd be squandering the last bit of dignity he had for one more payday lol. But realistically Ben Askren in a boxing ring is just facepalm central

I personally don't care for either but it'd be funny if Funky gets slept by this Jake Paul dude.

Its not really a question of "if". Askrens stand up is a 100% guarantee of him getting knocked out brutally. WIthout his wrestling he has no chance against even mediocre amateurs. Hell even bad amateurs it will be tough.

Lol at people thinking paul would beat asked, even in a boxing match. All paul knows how to do is sling overhand rights.

Even Askren would read and counter that BS
Counter him with what? Askren blows chunks at boxing. I’ve seen prettier punches thrown by Jake.

Askren is a fighting legend. In boxing. I think Paul would beat him.
Unless askren had his work ethic and would wear him out over how many rounds. Askren is about as impossible to knockout as it comes.
Been in many wars and overcame all but 2.

I can’t believe this is a thing. But as I think I could beat askren in a boxing match. I think this frilly haired YouTuber could as well. And I hope I’m wrong.

Its not really a question of "if". Askrens stand up is a 100% guarantee of him getting knocked out brutally. WIthout his wrestling he has no chance against even mediocre amateurs. Hell even bad amateurs it will be tough.

askren is tough as nails and has or had unlimited cardio. Paul has fought like 5 mins in his career. Which he looked good and I’m impressed by what he has learned.

I would say Paul looks great beats up askren on the feet but askren can gnaw and chip away and stop him with accumulation over an 8 round boxing match.

a round or two doesn’t mean much. But incan respect the kid for doing that on such a stage. It’s commendable. Askren a boxing is shit. But he’s tough and can keep up a crazy tempo.

Basically. I want to see the circus show!

Back