Ben Askren apologizes to Dana

That fro alone should be enough to get him in the ufc,without any pro fights.

Not a fan of him, but I definitely appreciate this effort that has melted me a bit about him.

if it would have ended a bit more humble, it may have been enough to change his life.

oh well, Ben.

i guess you have picked what is most important to you.

2H1Vqf.gif

They should sign this guy and then call GSP and setup that fight. It would be a fight GSP could get into.

Askren is annoying but I liked this video and I would like to see him against legitimate competition in the UFC.

They should sign this guy and then call GSP and setup that fight. It would be a fight GSP could get into.

At first he should get out of that One contract and Dana needs to stop beign a goof. Then maybe they could try to set it up.

Why does Askren think the UFC should be at his heels trying to sign him? He's not a draw, he's not exciting to watch, he doesn't really bring anything to the table, he's just gonna keep doing what he's doing which is fighting cans in asia and act bitter on social media.
I would be willing to sign him but only for exactly $1 more than what bellator counter offers just to troll him right back. He can take it or leave and no crying that he's black balled.

Dana has no idea how much the UFC is missing out in Ben Askren.

Why does Askren think the UFC should be at his heels trying to sign him? He's not a draw, he's not exciting to watch, he doesn't really bring anything to the table, he's just gonna keep doing what he's doing which is fighting cans in asia and act bitter on social media.
I found my doppleposter

Lmao good shit.
Its funny cause eventhough imo Hector, Rory and Condit would murk him, i think he would wresslefuck Robbie.

taking minimal damage and collecting a paycheck. He's got this shit figured out.

If the UFC is willing to cut Benson, Askren has no shot at getting in.

Back