Ben Askren apologizes to Dana

Why does Askren think the UFC should be at his heels trying to sign him? He's not a draw, he's not exciting to watch, he doesn't really bring anything to the table, he's just gonna keep doing what he's doing which is fighting cans in asia and act bitter on social media.

The ufc should be the best fighters fighting the best fighters. Ben deserves his chance

No. Please no.

Don't get fooled by his golden hair, his silk voice and his crazy talent for lyrics, this guy will hump his way to a title fight.

At first he should get out of that One contract and Dana needs to stop beign a goof. Then maybe they could try to set it up.

I assume his contract must be up or almost up if he's making videos like this.

let this man in the ufc. Seeing him wrestlefuck Lawler would rustle the jimmies as they have never been rustled before.

He couldn't wrestle, let alone wrestle-fuck, Sapo Santos.

Good luck doing it to the guy with possibly the most sturdy TDD in the division.

Askren would be top 6-10 in the UFC and no higher.

He would wrestlefuck Robbie but not Condit?

He would take him down many times but Condit has waaay better jitz than Robbie and he would make Askren very unconfortable with all the sub attempts. Eventually i see Condit landing a good combination and knocking him out.

let this man in the ufc. Seeing him wrestlefuck Lawler would rustle the jimmies as they have never been rustled before.
Who has the can crusher ever fought? Ever?

He hasnt even gotten into the ufc yet and ppl are getttin pissed ahajahaj

Why does Askren think the UFC should be at his heels trying to sign him? He's not a draw, he's not exciting to watch, he doesn't really bring anything to the table, he's just gonna keep doing what he's doing which is fighting cans in asia and act bitter on social media.

Dana always say he has all the best fighters in the UFC. That's not true when Askren is out of it :p

I really don't get the people that say he doesn't deserve to be in the UFC. He's beaten all of the best competition available to him, and beats most of the UFC WW roster. His fights have gotten a lot less boring the last few years. If the UFC is supposed to be the best of the best, fighters like Askren should get their chance.

Dana always say he has all the best fighters in the UFC. That's not true when Askren is out of it :p
Why? He's fighting cans in asia, he'd never take a contract that paid less than his contract at ONE FC which Dana definitely won't match if they won't match for Benson.

Omg. Wasn't a big fan before but this is absolute pure gold! The guy has a personality you can market around so why not give him a shot. If you haven't watched video, please do, not long and definitely bring a smile to your face

He would take him down many times but Condit has waaay better jitz than Robbie and he would make Askren very unconfortable with all the sub attempts. Eventually i see Condit landing a good combination and knocking him out.
I see Condit beating Ben dont get me wrong but I think he has a much tougher time then Robbie... Robbies' tdd is excellent

Thinks he's funny when in fact he's annoying. Nobody wants to see him fight let alone make videos that he thinks is funny. The guy is a total failure. He f*cked up his career by insulting the president of the very organization he wants to compete in. Real brilliant. Quit crying and move on.

lmao i think he just made me a fan. Dana have to sign him now haha

Back