Bellator under Coker is the worst thing that's ever happened.

Is there anything more pathetic than the losers who hate on free mma?

The ratings will be huge for Bellator. TS you're clueless. Coker is doing good.

I have to agree. I think Coker is doing pretty rather well considering the limited talent and the fact that they have to grab attention from the almighty UFC. Coker has no other choice than to resort to freak show fights and spectacle until he can secure a deep enough roster of talent.

50 year old men with sagging tits, 40 year old men with beer bellies, and Tito.

It's absolutely terrible. How can any non-sick individual enjoy this shameful garbage?

Really does make me embarrassed to be an MMA fan.

And imagine.....they're all more deserving than CM Punk.

Dada 5000 deserves it more than Punk.

true fac right here

ufc has fucking cm punk, but yet people are shitting on bellator

I have to agree. I think Coker is doing pretty rather well considering the limited talent and the fact that they have to grab attention from the almighty UFC. Coker has no other choice than to resort to freak show fights and spectacle until he can secure a deep enough roster of talent.

And there is market for it. It has the rawness that made UFC appealing initially. Not this sport fight shit. They should stick with this niche and not try to be serious. That shit is more fun than most UFC cards. What we saw last night is how real fights look. People are gassed. Kneed in balls. Chaos. I like it.

When the ratings come in people will say Bellator is competing with the UFC and that the exodus is coming, they'll go back to 700,000 viewers after this card.

It's hilarious watching UFC fans knocking Bellator for last night. 2 awful fights yeah. Gracie and Shamrock are a decade past their prime. Kimbo and Dada...awful...but both have a background with some low level mma fights.

Meanwhile....UFC is about to trot CM Punk onto the main card.....and he has less actual fight experience than whatever dude just won the closest NAGA open division. Maybe Punk should actually win a grappling tournament white belt division before being a UFC main carder. Just sayin.

Pot....meet kettle.

true fac right here

ufc has fucking cm punk, but yet people are shitting on bellator
giphy.gif

And there is market for it. It has the rawness that made UFC appealing initially. Not this sport fight shit. They should stick with this niche and not try to be serious. That shit is more fun than most UFC cards. What we saw last night is how real fights look. People are gassed. Kneed in balls. Chaos. I like it.

So you wish to see novices fight relative to trained, well-rounded, fighters?

It was the most pathetic event I've ever seen in my life, my god I'm embarrassed for anyone who paid to see that live. Bellasnore is fucking awful, there's a reason I don't watch their shitty events anymore.

I want more.

I'm thinking they should sign JCVD and Dolph Lundgren for a one off match. Even better, imagine an 84 year old William Shatner fighting some 80 year old in a lizard suit.

I know - let's pretend we live in a free market place. If a fight is sanctioned and reasonably safe, the fighters and viewers can do whatever the hell their free will dictates.

Big tv ratings is all they care about and it will have done better ratings then a show were they have some of there best talent on.

I wouldnt be shocked if it broke 3m and then u look at there last show which did like 600k viewers and u understand why there going the circus route.

There next event should be Rampage vs tito

And Gracie vs kimbo

But anyways this is in the ufc section not the worldwide like it should be

It was the most pathetic event I've ever seen in my life, my god I'm embarrassed for anyone who paid to see that live. Bellasnore is fucking awful, there's a reason I don't watch their shitty events anymore.

In the beginning of your post you say you watched the event. In the end you say that you don't watch their events.

You're right. But the UFC signing a freak show fight doesn't really justify Bellator losing their damn minds. I'm not mad about it, but I am disappointed in them. They were a great B league promotion and now they're a full blown circus. Last night wasn't a new thing though, I stopped really following Bellator a while back now. Coker might be good for numbers in the short run, but after shit like last nights card I'll bet we see the numbers start to tank

Back