Bellator under Coker is the worst thing that's ever happened.

Kelman

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
50 year old men with sagging tits, 40 year old men with beer bellies, and Tito.

It's absolutely terrible. How can any non-sick individual enjoy this shameful garbage?

Really does make me embarrassed to be an MMA fan.

Sounds like you watched it and I'd bet you're gonna watch the next Bellator event as well.

I like how you put Tito in his own category.

The ratings will be huge for Bellator. TS you're clueless. Coker is doing good.

50 year old men with sagging tits, 40 year old men with beer bellies, and Tito.

Fat bastard vs Chito FTW

fat-bastard.jpg

Tell us why it should be criticised. Fledgling fighters is okay but veterans fighting other veterans isn't? These aren't frail individuals.

You'd lose then. I watched the highlights, and that's me out, for good. It's too pathetic.
Like the UFC never puts pathetic fights together........ GTFO here with the sand in your vagina

The ratings will be huge for Bellator. TS you're clueless. Coker is doing good.

The product is fucking disgraceful. I dont work for Viacom, so I dont care if it does well or not. As a consumer, my opinion is that Coker is doing an absolutely disgusting job, his promotion is a bad joke.

It's Bellator what did you expect?

Were you expecting the UFC?
Try another channel.

Dana White today is the worst thing that's happened.

Like the UFC never puts pathetic fights together........ GTFO here with the sand in your vagina

When was the last time the UFC dug up 50 year olds that had barely fought in the last decade?

I enjoyed it...

Royce is morphing into Helio by the day...

The product is fucking disgraceful. I dont work for Viacom, so I dont care if it does well or not. As a consumer, my opinion is that Coker is doing an absolutely disgusting job, his promotion is a bad joke.
What exactly is a disgrace?

Tell us why it should be criticised. Fledgling fighters is okay but veterans fighting other veterans isn't? These aren't frail individuals.

You like watching 50 year old men hit each other in the skull? You're a sicko then.

I agree with TS, I only watched the hi-lights and it looked horrible.

I'd rather old fighters fighting each other rather than have them facing younger, stronger fighters that'll beat them senselessly for no reason or gain. Henderson/Shogun was more enticing than Henderson/Cormier.

People were, and still are, hoping that Bellator wold be the next Strikeforce. Instead he brought back another EliteXC.

Back