Bellator Targeting Fedor vs Rampage in December

Who wins

• Fedor

• Rampage

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm excited.

Throw Josh Barnett in and make it a 3-way imo.

But seriously, will watch. War Rampage.

I can see all of this happening, and they really need to get rid of those anthems, it just goes on and on and on.
Bellator just doesn't know what they want to do. I honestly think Fedor lost because of build pre Bader fight. Imagine being in both Fedor/Bader shoes, pre fight video, then a long walkouts for both fighters and just when you think your ready to fight, another 7-14mins of nonsense in the anthems. I mean after all that I wouldn't even want to fight, standing around for a hot minute.

Rampage is going to murder him. Even Fatpage.
Is he though? Fedor looked really good for his age against Mir and Chael

Bader was a mismatch but Fedor clearly still has some fight left in him

This fight could go either way honestly

I predict Fedor by choke or arm bar

I voted fedor but thinking about it this is the worst matchup for him. Page has great counters and power. Page via TKO coming

Bum fights at this point not gonna lie

<6>

Page will be bigger, better chin and less out of his prime than Fedor so should take this handily, first or 2nd round stoppage

giphy.gif

Rampage is too easily distracted...Fedor by GOAT karma.

His walkout song should be Americanized for this one me thinks.

Oh look, Bellator making another fight that should have happened 15 years ago.

Hopefully Fedor recovers enough from Page's left hook to clinch & hit a takedown. G-n-p, take the back, RNC?

Fedor really needs to mix it up and use his grappling, he's more well rounded and faster but his chin is pretty bad now. Rampage still has a great chin; I think he wins by KO/TKO but i'm hoping Fedor wins by TKO or submission.

What is the fucking point ? He is going to get seriously hurt at the twilight of his career this is retarded

He should be fighting Frank Mir’s and Tito’s and other shot fighters

Rampage still has crazy power.. Fedor has zero chin.

Back