Bellator Targeting Fedor vs Rampage in December

Who wins

• Fedor

• Rampage

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lol at the poll.

People voting Rampage because Fedor lost a final vs Bader, when Rampage was in the same tournament and lost to Sonnen.

Fedor is one of my top
3 favorites of all time. But
To get knocked
Out by that shot bader hit with him it’s hard to pick Fedor against anyone with a pulse.

Fedor is dangerous for anyone but he can’t take it anymore and hasn’t for awhile and basically has to get a flawless victory to win.

I was shocked he signed a
Multi fight deal.

All of the greats in prize fighting hang around way to late

Too bad it's not happening in Japan, would be a great main event over there.

You could have put ESPN+ and "JAPAN EVENT" in the first post.

but what can i expect from a crap poster.

giphy.gif

Soooooooooooooo........let me ask everyone on here. If Ryan Baders light jab-hook floors Fedor and puts him out cold. What is Ramapge's power shot gonna do to Fedor??

Page has a granite chin and still hits hard as fuck. I guess it'll boil down to who connects first.
There's no saying Fedor is putting away a guy with one of the best chins ever in a shot. If Rampage connects, from what I've seen, Fedor is going out cold.

If Rampage comes in out of shape and barely able to move like against Chael and Fedor actually tries to grapple, Fedor has a shot. I expect Fedor to come out looking to land bombs though.

Fedor by rear naked choke

Knocks him down and Rampage turns onto his stomach

Fedor wins the psychological battle by intimidation and Page underperforms

Seriously, how broke is Fedor that he needs to keep fighting? He’s not sleeping in the streets.

I’m starting to lose sympathy for him.
Ex wives, Weirdo church bleeding him, Putin took the rest for mother Russia

Normal human beings would have retired years ago but of course the GOAT is not normal. The world doesn't deserve Fedor.

Should be a fun fight, war both guys.

Fedor

I see him cracking Page first, it doesnt put him out but enough for Page to turn his back on the ground and cover his head for the tko stoppage.

Back