Bellator Targeting Fedor vs Rampage in December

Who wins

• Fedor

• Rampage

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fedor should change his style. Young Fedor could beat you at your own game .He should fight like GSP and take down the strikers and make the ground fighters stand. Fedor is not dumb but as the game evolved, and fighter quality rose, he needed to fight smarter. It's not too late to change but he will not listen.

Dang...this like 10+ years too late...but will watch

I feel Fedor should hang up them gloves he has nothing to prove, but who am I to tell him to retire. Fan of both guys, but I voted for Fedor as I want to see him to go out with a win, I got to admit I am not super confident in my pick...but War Fedor!!

Fedor is the GOAT and all (IMO of course) but this is an easy KO for Page.

Seriously, how broke is Fedor that he needs to keep fighting? He’s not sleeping in the streets.

I’m starting to lose sympathy for him.

Rampage by TKO after a 20minute lead up and both US & Russias national anthems. Then I'll wait for Mixfight to bitch how Rampage is on steroids and how Fedor is out of his prime(which he is) but fails to recognize how Rampage is also out of his prime. Can't wait, thanks Scott Coker for being so much better than Dana White, thank you for paying the ancients the money and sponsorships they deserve.

S-4iPcrpgBU.jpg

I’m not as quick to count Fedor out here. His hands still move fast. I’m a big Rampage fan but I’m not sure he will be able to catch him before Fedor can hurt Rampage. I know he has an iron chin but at some point it’s going to go.

Big Fedor nutswinger here, Terrible matchup(I know Fedor is washed)

Fedor is my favorite fighter but I see him losing to Rampage at this point. I think Rampage will be motivated for this fight and he'll KO Fedor.

Rampage actually looked pretty good in his last fight imo. Fedor has no chin and likely gets KO'd by the first punch Rampage lands

I think I really don't care about this fight. Rampage hasn't been committed to fighting in years, and Fedor should've just stayed retired. I like both guys but I'm gonna pass on this one.

Fedor is too shot for this, Rampage still has his power and chin...Fedor is completely shot to shit.

There was a time when Rampage even said he wanted none of Fedor, now it should be the opposite...Fedor should want nothing to do with Page.

Rampage by TKO after a 20minute lead up and both US & Russias national anthems. Then I'll wait for Mixfight to bitch how Rampage is on steroids and how Fedor is out of his prime(which he is) but fails to recognize how Rampage is also out of his prime. Can't wait, thanks Scott Coker for being so much better than Dana White, thank you for paying the ancients the money and sponsorships they deserve.
I can see all of this happening, and they really need to get rid of those anthems, it just goes on and on and on.

I'd rather Fedor retire but if he must fight, this is the kind of fight I want to see him in. Put him in against other legends so neither legacy is damaged.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back