Bellator new Signings thread

How come he got signed but Charlie Campbell, Archie Colgan, and Bailey Schoenfelder didnt? Anyways, good signing, IMO. He should move to LW, though.

Maybe those guys don't want to sign a long term deal. I think especially with Campbell, he's a Serra/Longo guy and they probably think they can get him into the UFC with a few decent wins (he's fighting this weekend on CFFC btw).

Maybe those guys don't want to sign a long term deal. I think especially with Campbell, he's a Serra/Longo guy and they probably think they can get him into the UFC with a few decent wins (he's fighting this weekend on CFFC btw).
Yeah, thats the only thing I can think of. I dont think Bellator wasnt interested.

To be fair he gave an impassioned plea for a contract in his post fight interview. I can see guys who have already made some money, Soldic or Vartanyan types holding out for a UFC contract but Charlie Campbell is a young fighter who wants to pay his bills fighting.

Doesn't strike me as a guy who doesn't want to fight in Bellator. Personally of the young Longo lightweights I'm more partial to Justin Montalvo but both guys have talent.

Great re signing. Of all of Bellator's prospects I think Franklin might be the best in context. Dude has phenomenal potential relative to his weight class. Heavyweights that move like him that are built like a true heavyweight without fat are rare. Very rare. I hope he gets a veteran next and is in the title picture soon. If he's Bellator heavyweight champ before he has 10 fights I won't be surprised. You heard it here first.

Great re signing. Of all of Bellator's prospects I think Franklin might be the best in context. Dude has phenomenal potential relative to his weight class. Heavyweights that move like him that are built like a true heavyweight without fat are rare. Very rare. I hope he gets a veteran next and is in the title picture soon. If he's Bellator heavyweight champ before he has 10 fights I won't be surprised. You heard it here first.
Hits like a truck and in his last bout, he blew out his opponents knee on the first oblique kick. I think he could be the Bellator Ngannou

ryan-reynolds-but-why.gif

Good for depth, I guess. Georgi is not a bad fighter but has become the perpetual gate keeper.

He's gotten pretty boring though. I can't remember the last fight of his I enjoyed if you discount AJ KOing him.

He's gotten pretty boring though. I can't remember the last fight of his I enjoyed if you discount AJ KOing him.
Arm triangling Crosbie was pretty fun. But aside from that, yes he has become very a bit boring. I was almost falling asleep during the Bryce Logan and Myles Jury fights.

Back