Bellator new Signings thread

Mowry needs to fight someone higher ranked than him in all honesty, I'm sick of them fucking about with him. Give me Mowry Vs Kongo and lets see what he can really do.
He called out Marcelo Golm and they were already booked to fight before, so I think that’s the bout that will be made. Golm is not bad and a decent test

Mowry needs to fight someone higher ranked than him in all honesty, I'm sick of them fucking about with him. Give me Mowry Vs Kongo and lets see what he can really do.
Yes, you are right, Kiril does nothing for Mowry rankingwise.
He called out Marcelo Golm and they were already booked to fight before, so I think that’s the bout that will be made. Golm is not bad and a decent test
Golm does nothing for Mowry either. Golm vs Kiril would be good, actually. I think this is the perfect time for Mowry vs Fortune, btw.

Yes, you are right, Kiril does nothing for Mowry rankingwise.

Golm does nothing for Mowry either. Golm vs Kiril would be good, actually. I think this is the perfect time for Mowry vs Fortune, btw.
Lol Mowry wins since Fortune is a dummy on the ground

Lol Mowry wins since Fortune is a dummy on the ground
He is ranked pretty high, though, so Mowry taking his name would solidify him in the rankings. At this point, I would love for Fortune to get KTFO or get embarassed on his own game by Mowry.

Problem is that Tokov hasn't either in the top 10. Bellator put themselves in this situation

I'd give his win over Shlemmy far more credit than any of Austin's wins though.

I'd give his win over Shlemmy far more credit than any of Austin's wins though.
Very true but happened 3 years ago at this point. Sharaf is also a good win but it was pretty clear that Sharaf and Tokov are buddies and didn't want to hurt each other too much and Tokov had tons of ring rust

Problem is that Tokov hasn't either in the top 10. Bellator put themselves in this situation
He has an awesome resume if you factor in Russian scene fights. Whether Bellator wants to factor that in is up to them.. but I personally think they should. That being said I'm fine with doing Austin/Moose first then get Tokov in an eliminator with someone like Salter or Van Steenis.

Dont get it, she should already move to the UFC. FlW in Bellator is non-existent. I guess she is not very serious about MMA. I hope they at least match her against Danni Neilan.

Dont get it, she should already move to the UFC. FlW in Bellator is non-existent. I guess she is not very serious about MMA. I hope they at least match her against Danni Neilan.
She was a free agent according to the ESPN article, so I assume the UFC just didn't want to pay out

She was a free agent according to the ESPN article, so I assume the UFC just didn't want to pay out
Yes, and come to think about it, her husband had a shit relationship with the UFC so maybe that was a non-starter. I hope Bellator builds up that 115 division and forget about 145, tbh.

Yes, and come to think about it, her husband had a shit relationship with the UFC so maybe that was a non-starter. I hope Bellator builds up that 115 division and forget about 145, tbh.
Cyborg needs to retire but they are shutting that division down it seems. No new signings, everyone they have signed is 35+ besides Harding and McCourt, and they are letting people leave

Cyborg needs to retire but they are shutting that division down it seems. No new signings, everyone they have signed is 35+ besides Harding and McCourt, and they are letting people leave
It would be for the best, IMO. Although Cyborg is possibly their biggest star, short of Cyborg vs Zingano there is no interesting fight to make at 145 in Bellator. Of course there is the possibility of Kayla but tbh that would be just prolonging the inevitable. Its just a temporary patch, 145 in WMMA isnt going anywhere unfortunately. There is way more talent at 105 or 115, IMO.

It would be for the best, IMO. Although Cyborg is possibly their biggest star, short of Cyborg vs Zingano there is no interesting fight to make at 145 in Bellator. Of course there is the possibility of Kayla but tbh that would be just prolonging the inevitable. Its just a temporary patch, 145 in WMMA isnt going anywhere unfortunately. There is way more talent at 105 or 115, IMO.
Even if you sign Kayla, you have her fight Cyborg and then what? Rematch sure, but then do we really want to see the trilogy for that?

They should not sign harrison …. Overpay for her services does nothing for Bellator imo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back