Bellator new Signings thread

Its always an iffy sign when a 10-0 LFA guy isn't signed by the UFC, given their tight relationship.

Its always an iffy sign when a 10-0 LFA guy isn't signed by the UFC, given their tight relationship.
Eh if you look at it champ by champ it's more common then you might expect for them to sign with Bellator. An LFA belt nets most guys at best a contender series fight at this point. Some guys take the guaranteed Bellator contract over the contender series offer.

Way more excited about seeing Lance Gibson Jr re-up then the Palencia signing.

Eh if you look at it champ by champ it's more common then you might expect for them to sign with Bellator. An LFA belt nets most guys at best a contender series fight at this point. Some guys take the guaranteed Bellator contract over the contender series offer.

Way more excited about seeing Lance Gibson Jr re-up then the Palencia signing.
Gibson needs ti fight someone worth a damn soon.

Wow, such a bad signing.

I mean it's a very crowd goes mild signing but she's an okay veteran gatekeeper who had a coin flip fight against Tracey Cortez her last time out who I'm modestly high on. This is the reality of WMMA outside of the for the most part. Few gems but overall it's not great. She's game, not afraid to crack and will probably have good fights with the likes of Watanabe, Lara, Bennett etc. Could also be a good test for some of the decent young prospects down the line. I think she loses to the top 5 though.

You might also say it's poo though, if you get my drift.

Bellator do really well with the NCAA crossover guys. They've got the perfect platform for building them up, they can quickly go 5-0 fighting against 'local guys' signed for one show only and keep improving.

Back