Bellator MMA's Top 20 Knockouts (No Eddie Alvarez or Hector Lombard?)

Frank23

Enter Sandman Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It is a complete disgrace that Bellator MMA's Top 20 Knockouts did not include two of the promotion's greatest fighters' impressive knockouts.

hector-lombard-with-bellator-belt.jpg

[YT]7bg4cneBmME[/YT]

[YT]JH1Vb_tPM5E[/YT]

[YT]D7LSV8-GQTA[/YT]

Eddie-Alvarez-belt.jpg

[YT]T4_SWHf4MRw[/YT]

[YT]52FgIcQcxQE[/YT]

Eddie Alvarez and Hector Lombard helped put Bellator on the map. The promotion should embrace great fighters from the past. What do you think?

It makes sense unfortunately but where are the zuffa haters?

It's heavily a promotional tool for their upcoming events, starting next week, so how would that help them?

They both have top 20 Bellator knockouts but they are their rivals fighters now so they wont help to promote them.

They didn't make the cut, don't take it personal.

It's almost like it was a highlight package to spotlight current fighters. Beats pretending to sign retired guys as a promotional tactic IMO. Who cares?

The show is clearly for promotional reasons. Why would they promote 2 fighters not even in the org?

I can't complain one bit, because you didn't see Dana hyping Rampage or Tito after they left.

But where are all the same people that love to come crawling out of the woodwork and complain about ZUFFA "re-writing history"

No offense, but this is like when people complain that they don't show fights like Frank vs. Horn on Unleashed. Yes, it is previous fights from the promotion. But it is always done in ways to promote the current product and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see why.

It is not a true top 20.

It only matters because when the UFC does it people cry foul, and when BFC does it you say so what, is normal.

Stop being hypocrites.

I didnt watch it but how many where in 2014? Was it a 2014 recap? And also, why would they showcase current fighters in UFC? Zuffa doesnt showcase frank shamrock etc.

I can't complain one bit, because you didn't see Dana hyping Rampage or Tito after they left.

But where are all the same people that love to come crawling out of the woodwork and complain about ZUFFA "re-writing history"

Why in the world would Dana promote Rampage or Tito after they left? Regardless of no longer fighting for the UFC, they were both pretty much irrelevant at that point.

I didnt watch it but how many where in 2014? Was it a 2014 recap? And also, why would they showcase current fighters in UFC? Zuffa doesnt showcase frank shamrock etc.

Maybe around half of them were from 2014. The rest were the usual highlight kos bellator has showcased before

It only matters because when the UFC does it people cry foul, and when BFC does it you say so what, is normal.

Stop being hypocrites.

When Bellator does something you don't like you bitch and whine.
Stop being Dana's ballwasher.

It's true that Bellator's list wasn't completely "honest"/unbiased.

But there's differences, too.
When Zuffa revises history, tons of fans who hear it don't know any better and believe it, because UFC is all they follow.
When Bellator fiddles with history, almost everyone who hears it knows better. How many viewers are 'Bellator-only, less than 1-2 yrs of watching' fans?

Also, this sort of thing is at least subjective in nature.
The UFC has thrown out outrageous factual falsehoods, as well as the subjective BS.

Back