Bellator MMA's Top 20 Knockouts (No Eddie Alvarez or Hector Lombard?)

Which knockout in the top 20 would you replace ?

You are telling me Lombard and Alvarez do not have a single KO between them that is superior?

This is not a top 20 Bellator KO list, it's a here look at some of our guys fighting in the near future list.

When Bellator does something you don't like you bitch and whine.
Stop being Dana's ballwasher.

I complain about both, that's the difference, hypocrite. I don't cherry pick my beliefs based on what Bellator is doing, or the UFC is doing. I don't care who is doing something wrong I will blast them, and I constantly call Dana a scum bag.

If you like being a hypocrite more power to you.

Come on, dude. You know it's just marketing.

Oh I agree, I think all of us recognize that and have no problem with it. The problem is when the UFC does it it's wrong, when BFC does it then it's just smart marketing.

Wrong, it's being a hypocrite, it's smart marketing when BOTH do it.

Why in the world would Dana promote Rampage or Tito after they left? Regardless of no longer fighting for the UFC, they were both pretty much irrelevant at that point.

Have you read any of the thread. I was stating that Bellator leaving Alvarez and Lombard out of their top KO's special was akin to the UFC leaving Tito and Rampage off of their highlights.

Do you even speak English?

It's true that Bellator's list wasn't completely "honest"/unbiased.

But there's differences, too.
When Zuffa revises history, tons of fans who hear it don't know any better and believe it, because UFC is all they follow.
When Bellator fiddles with history, almost everyone who hears it knows better. How many viewers are 'Bellator-only, less than 1-2 yrs of watching' fans?

Also, this sort of thing is at least subjective in nature.
The UFC has thrown out outrageous factual falsehoods, as well as the subjective BS.

So because less people watch Bellator they can do whatever they want?

Listen, as far as I'm concerned they're both guilty of some terrible revisions, but that's life. I don't need either company to tell me what is and isn't the "real" history of MMA.

Also, a "real" history of the sport would involve organizations that get no respect from any fans anyways (IFC, Extreme Fighting, Hook'N'Shoot, etc.)

Back