Bellator MMA 120: Rampage vs King Mo 6:45PM ET Prelims/10PM ET MAIN CARD DISCUSSION

Fuck off Bellator. Really? No prelims available in the UK...no way to watch it in the UK...

good job on expanding internationally douchebags

Bjorn: 'Viva is doing well for us, and is doing good numbers'

How about you fuckers show a live event for once, what's the use of having all these Viacom owned channels showing re runs of shitty US shows like teen mums at like 2-3am.

Bjorn Rebney ‏@BjornRebney 8m

Great job opening the night @brianhallmma. Great back and forth action. Body shots kill brother. @BellatorMMA

Welp i guess Brian Hall won brothers

Well, they pissed me off two weeks in a row now. Great strategy, Bjork.

Pretty funny that prelims are geo-blocked.

VyprVPN ftw

Bjorn Rebney ‏@BjornRebney 8m

Great job opening the night @brianhallmma. Great back and forth action. Body shots kill brother. @BellatorMMA

Welp i guess Brian Hall won brothers

Congrats to Brian Hall, I am sure it was an exciting fight that no one got to see

bellator delays start time for steam, starts fights anyways... typical bellator....

Congrats to Brian Hall, I am sure it was an exciting fight that no one got to see
No kidding... Oh what a great fight we could have shown but didn't. .. Too bad we made the conscious choice to cut it out of the stream tonight.... the fans would have seen some great action...

rooting for Mo, chandler and shlemenko.

They've started now.

Guessing this isn't live in the UK?????

Viva tomorrow maybe, guess I need to go fishing tonight....

Guessing this isn't live in the UK?????

Viva tomorrow maybe, guess I need to go fishing tonight....

Yeah it's not showing live.

It will be on Viva at around 10 tomorrow

I hope Mo VS Rampage is good.

Mo's last few fights have be awful and all of Rampage's grudge fights with Rashad and Jones absolutely sucked.

I hope Mo VS Rampage is good.

Mo's last few fights have be awful and all of Rampage's grudge fights with Rashad and Jones absolutely sucked.

Great 1st round but then 2/3 will be dull and Mo gets the decision...

I see into the future

Back