Bellator MMA 120: Rampage vs King Mo 6:45PM ET Prelims/10PM ET MAIN CARD DISCUSSION

They may be updating, the graphic just went blank and said the event ended...hmm...

Nope, still the same.

"Rampage vs. King Mo caps Bellator's biggest night, but the action starts on Spike.com with prelim fights live from the Landers Center. The action kicks off tonight at 6:45 ET/ 3:45 PT."

So the prelims are not available in the UK.

What a fucking joke.

I'm in the UK, and the prelim stream seems to be running without restriction for me.

what a mess Bellator is.

They listed it as 6pm et. Plus their twitter had it as 6pm et. So did their press release.

Bellator MMA @BellatorMMA

I don't know what's up. I wonder if someone got hurt.

Maybe they just realized some contractual bullshit similar to this pathetic no-showing of the Sandro fight last week.

Are they really going to try and squeeze 5 fights into an hour and 15 minutes?

they just won't show them as usual. lol. I bet those guys are thrilled at their big opportunity. :rolleyes:

Ugh, I hate prelims being pushed back out of the blue.

6:45 prelims? Man.... Bellator c'mon son....

Pretty unprofessional. I get that this is their biggest even and production is going to be under some stress but this sure as shit isn't a good way to start things off. I hope this isn't a foreshadowing of tonight's action.

They are no showing the first two prelims.

Jason Floyd ‏@Jason_Floyd 10m

The first two preliminary bouts are not being streamed according to press materials

Seriously though who cares about these prelims? Its a bunch of local nobodies, the real prelims start at 8pm on Spike.

Does anyone care they cant see Cortez Phelia (2-0) vs. Brian Hall (7-2)? Its not like they are names or good prospects.

Back