Bellator MMA 120: Rampage vs King Mo 6:45PM ET Prelims/10PM ET MAIN CARD DISCUSSION

Great fights. Held sub was awesome....Big win for Tito over Shlemenko. Too much size difference for Shlemenko. Page looks impressive as ever. Brooks/Chandler was a war....I scored it a draw. Rampage/Mo II would be cool.

In some places, a Brooks/Ortiz/Volkov parlay would have been around +8500.

Tito is still a name to casual fans. Him winning isn't the worst thing in the world for Bellator.

I wouldn't say this is the best PPV I have ever seen, but it might be the one where I was most satisified with spending money on it. Very memorable show.

“I used to watch the UFC years ago, and I used to buy pay-per-views when they were significant and every pay-per-view had big fights on it, but that’s not the case anymore,” Rebney told MMAjunkie. “They do one every three weeks, and some of them, I’m like, ‘I wouldn’t watch that if it was on FS1.’”

Bjork's latest laugh out loud funny quote. If there are UFC PPV's you wouldn't watch for free, then how are you gonna expect ppl to watch a Des Green headlined free card. Bjork needs to stop acting like hes in position to talk like this. I understand his company name took a hit last night but gimme a break.

Bjork? You're original AND funny...get back to the heavies shill. It's hilarious you rip Bjorn any chance you get YET DEFEND White. Don't you see how similar they are? They both suck ass. Get the fuck out of here.

Bjork? You're original AND funny...get back to the heavies shill. It's hilarious you rip Bjorn any chance you get YET DEFEND White. Don't you see how similar they are? They both suck ass. Get the fuck out of here.

Bjorn is worse than Dana... Dana will at least admit when they have a bad fight or bad decision.

I actually dont defend Dana at all you fucken squid, stop crying to me in PM's and following me around. You are digging yourself into a hole that you cant get out of.

Dana also though Hendricks took 4 rounds off GSP.

Just sayin'

^source? ive never heard him say he took 4 rounds, i mean i know he is like most ppl and thought Johnny won but i never heard that.

Back