Bellator LHW division is amazing

Looks good on paper but remember who is pulling the strings, Scott Coker.

He'll mess up all these great match ups somehow someway as always.

Coker has a had very good roster to work with for years and more events than not are just ho hum cards at best on paper. Most events have literally nothing to talk about for a majority of MMA fans and ratings continue to show that and the way MMA media handles Bellator.

It's hilarious that you believe this.
lmao Corey Anderson is like the 3rd best LHW there and he got murked by Jan. Or you erased that from your memory? I'm not saying Jan would beat them 100 times out of 100 but on any given night he can beat the shit out of any of them.

Nemkov got rekt by Jiri

UFC LHW is weak but there's 3 or 4 guys coming in that are really solid like Jiri, Rakic, Ankalaev and i would pick them to fuck any Bellator LHW up. A division where the top 5 has Ryan Bader and Phil Davis isn't anything that great.

Didn’t know they did. What’s bellators network/platform now?
In the US. CBS Sports Network (and YouTube for prelims). Outside the US, YouTube for many places, but I believe there are specific channels in Canada.

Better than ufc at the moment? That’s a fact

lmao Corey Anderson is like the 3rd best LHW there and he got murked by Jan. Or you erased that from your memory? I'm not saying Jan would beat them 100 times out of 100 but on any given night he can beat the shit out of any of them.

Nemkov got rekt by Jiri

UFC LHW is weak but there's 3 or 4 guys coming in that are really solid like Jiri, Rakic, Ankalaev and i would pick them to fuck any Bellator LHW up. A division where the top 5 has Ryan Bader and Phil Davis isn't anything that great.
Anderson also beat Jan and Nemkov fought Jiri in his 6th fight. Lots of guys in Bellator can beat Jan like Nemkov, Davis, Bader, Anderson, Romero and Rumble and I would favor most of them to beat Jan. Glover is in UFC's top 5 and he got dominated by Davis and Anderson. If you really think UFC's LHW division is clearly better you dont know much of anything about MMA outside the UFC.

Last edited:
Going to have to wait to see how it all plays out. Romero might not look very good at LHW (he didn't in his one LHW fight in Strikeforce). Rumble may have lost a step or two and can always get RNC. Looks good on paper but as another poster pointed out, don't underestimate Coker's ability to fuck it all up.

Anderson also beat Jan and Nemkov fought Jiri in his 6th fight. Lots of guys in Bellator can beat Jan like Nemkov, Davis, Bader, Anderson, Romero and Rumble and I would favor most of them to beat Jan. Glover is in UFC's top 5 and he got dominated by Davis and Anderson. If you really think UFC's LHW division is clearly better you dont know much of anything about MMA outside the UFC.
Corey beat Jan like 5 years ago. We saw what happened in the rematch. Nemkov lost to Jiri and there's no shame in that, Jiri is a beast. Nemkov can beat him too.

Also my point was always that the Bellator LHW isn't that much greater than UFC's like are pretending here. The top 5 in the UFC can beat anyone in Bellator on any given night. Yall pretending like Corey didn't just beat the ghost of Melvin Manhoef over there, or that 42 year Lyoto Machida isn't a top 10 there. Just stop
I never said the UFC LHW is much better than Bellators. Also the guys rising in the UFC LHW are far better than the ones rising in Bellator. Jimmy Crute, Ankalaev, Jiri, Rakic...I bet the UFC LHW will look better than Bellators easily in like a year.

Corey beat Jan like 5 years ago. We saw what happened in the rematch. Nemkov lost to Jiri and there's no shame in that, Jiri is a beast. Nemkov can beat him too.

Also my point was always that the Bellator LHW isn't that much greater than UFC's like are pretending here. The top 5 in the UFC can beat anyone in Bellator on any given night. Yall pretending like Corey didn't just beat the ghost of Melvin Manhoef over there, or that 42 year Lyoto Machida isn't a top 10 there. Just stop
I never said the UFC LHW is much better than Bellators. Also the guys rising in the UFC LHW are far better than the ones rising in Bellator. Jimmy Crute, Ankalaev, Jiri, Rakic...I bet the UFC LHW will look better than Bellators easily in like a year.
You brought up Nemkov's 5th fight then complain about talking about old fights. You're not worth debating hypocrite.

Nemkov
Bader
Davis
Rumble
Yoel
Corey
Lyoto
Mousassi (potentially)

VS

Jan
Glover
Santos
Rakic
Ankalaev
Reyes
Prochazka
Oezdemir
Krylov
Bear Jew
Walker for shits n' giggles

It's probably the most interesting divison from Bellator if they can match them up right. They are close, but better is a stretch.

You do know they can get sponsors in the UFC as well. Just not can't have them wearing it on fight week during media and in the cage. While it does deliver a blow to some sponsoriship many fighters have adjusted. Sponsorship is not part of fighter pay anyways, so including it is kind of silly. Or do you somehow know Rumble didn't get sponsors on top of his 500k from ufc? That seems far fetched. You think they raking in hundreds of thouands in sponsors on bellator, but not UFC?

And how much are sponsors actually WILLING to pay?
I mean look at SD every time there has been a Bellator event are there even any threads?
Lets not forget that the views have been dropping for Bellator and several channel switches.
I dont see that as very attractive for sponsors.

You brought up Nemkov's 5th fight then complain about talking about old fights. You're not worth debating hypocrite.
lmfao i brought up the Jiri fight because it was the only fight they had moron. Jan improved a ton since entering the UFC and KTFO Corey with ease in the rematch. I don't understand why you're so mad about this subject, are you Scott Coker bitch or somehting? Relax there buddy.

lmfao i brought up the Jiri fight because it was the only fight they had moron. Jan improved a ton since entering the UFC and KTFO Corey with ease in the rematch. I don't understand why you're so mad about this subject, are you Scott Coker bitch or somehting? Relax there buddy.
You are the one who brought up a fight from 5 years ago first then I did the same and you bitched about it. Either fights from 5 years ago are relevant or they arent you cant have it both ways. Im not mad about this subject at all, just saying you arent worth debating with because you use hypocritical arguements. You on the otherhand are angry because you insulted me for no reason other than I pointed out your hypocracy.

You are the one who brought up a fight from 5 years ago first then I did the same and you bitched about it. Either fights from 5 years ago are relevant or they arent you cant have it both ways.
Is it really that hard of a concept to understand that with Jan/Coreys case we have the example of a rematch to verifiy that a guy evolved a lot since the first fight and was levels ahead of the guy that beat him the first time around and with Nemkov we don't?

You pretending the Bellator LHW is levels above UFC's when fucking Lyoto Machida at 42 is a top 10 there and Corey just beat the ghost of Melvin Manhoef is funny that's all.

Is it really that hard of a concept to understand that with Jan/Coreys case we have the example of a rematch to verifiy that a guy evolved a lot since the first fight and was levels ahead of the guy that beat him the first time around and with Nemkov we don't?

You pretending the Bellator LHW is levels above UFC's when fucking Lyoto Machida at 42 is a top 10 there and Corey just beat the ghost of Melvin Manhoef is funny that's all.
Just because Jan beat Anderson last time doesnt mean the first fight no longer happened or that Anderson wouldnt be able to beat him again and all that fight tells us is that Jan can KO Anderson if he doesnt try to grapple. I never once said that Bellator's LHW division is levels above the UFC's LHW division only that it is a better division, I never said by how much, you are assuming. You are wrong about Nemkov as well his fights with Phil Davis and Ryan Bader showed that he has improved greatly since his 5th fight.

Bellator's LHW division was already better than the UFC's, now with Rumble and Romero it's way beyond the UFC's LHW division. It's not even close.

Bellator's LHW division was already better than the UFC's, now with Rumble and Romero it's way beyond the UFC's LHW division. It's not even close.

The UFC's advantage as always is that their division is just way bigger, the more prospects you can fit in the better your long term outlook. But that being said, I've been much more excited for Bellator's LHW division than UFC's for awhile.

Nemkov
Bader
Davis
Rumble
Yoel
Corey
Lyoto
Mousassi (potentially)

VS

Jan
Glover
Santos
Rakic
Ankalaev
Reyes
Prochazka
Oezdemir
Krylov
Bear Jew
Walker for shits n' giggles

It's probably the most interesting divison from Bellator if they can match them up right. They are close, but better is a stretch.

Bar Nemkov and I guess Corey it's an awful lot of old men compared to the pack of young hungry wolves that are in the UFC rankings right now. To be honest, I think that he LHW division from the UFC is in pretty good shape and definitely will be in a year or two.
With Crute, Rakic, Reyes, Prochazka and Ankalaev you have some very talented, exciting and young fighters that will compete for the title for years to come.

Bar Nemkov and I guess Corey it's an awful lot of old men compared to the pack of young hungry wolves that are in the UFC rankings right now. To be honest, I think that he LHW division from the UFC is in pretty good shape and definitely will be in a year or two.
With Crute, Rakic, Reyes, Prochazka and Ankalaev you have some very talented, exciting and young fighters that will compete for the title for years to come.
This is the Bellator LHW roster:

Nemkov, Bader, Davis, Rumble, Yoel, Corey, Lyoto, Anglickas, Yagshimuradov, Viktor Nemkov, Polizzi, Liam, Albrektsson, Biyong, Andriuskevicus, Neal, Manhoef, Trainer, Fortune, MacDonald, Edwards, Moore, Sakara etc

That guy only included few of them. There are young wolves in Bellator also

Last edited:

Just to put it out there Machida is #10 on FightMatrix.

Back