Bellator goes Full strikeforce with new gloves

You can tell Scott Coker wants to live his strikeforce dream through Bellator...Kinda sad

I don't follow. Why wouldn't he have the same dreams for Bellator that he had for Strikeforce? I think that is why Viacom brought him in. He was building an org that was rapidly growing in popularity but his parent company didn't have any scratch to afford financial growing pains that all successful promoters(zuffa included) had to go through. Now he does, so he can probably dream even bigger.

I like how people act like they were such big bellator fans before, yet theyre never the guys ive seen posting in play by plays

Yea because you can't be a fan of a promotion if you're not posting in the play by plays. I'm never even on Sherdog as i'm watching fights.

they're just gloves, who cares? why is this 'ridiculous'?

Because Zuffa already bought Strikeforce, and part and parcel of that deal was Coker's soul and any creative energies that might entail.

....all your base belong to us

Although, they do kind of look like something you'd get off of Alibaba.com if you know what I mean.

They look awesome very similar to the Strikeforce gloves I like it!

I like how the overwhelming majority of posters in this thread came together to tell the OP his panties getting in a twist was an overreaction.

Back