Bellator goes Full strikeforce with new gloves

Coker refers to Bellator as "Strikeforce" half the time anyway, so this isn't surprising.

Just wait until they debut a hexagon cage.

I don't see this change as a negative, though. The old gloves just had a huge Everlast logo on them. If you're going to fill that space, may as well do it with your own branding.

Are they done with Everlast?

And is Bellator updating their belts?

I like them. I've always been a fan of the red/blue glove thing, kinda seta them apart from the UFC's bland black glove deal.

they're just gloves, who cares? why is this 'ridiculous'?

I welcome changes to further the brand.... i cant believe how much people like to complain about everything... how is this a negative? they are trying to stand out from the ufc... what coker needs to do now is sign prospects and people who are marketable

I kinda liked the SF gloves.

I've always liked the look of the Strikeforce gloves. I really like these new Bellator gloves.
B7U_OICCIAATe6h.jpg

TS is over dramatic. Check to see if your tampon needs changed.

cool, title got me worried thinking they were changing the gloves to the non-curved gloves where ppl were getting eye-poked and breaking hands and stuff. These look the same just different colors.

Same technology just different colors. BUT NOT everlast according to Jason floyd

Glad to see the coloured gloves coming back. Everyone in the US uses black and it's boring. Hell, when the UFC first purchased Strikeforce, I was kind of hoping they'd adopt the coloured gloves.

Back