Bellator goes Full strikeforce with new gloves

I welcome changes to further the brand.... i cant believe how much people like to complain about everything... how is this a negative? they are trying to stand out from the ufc... what coker needs to do now is sign prospects and people who are marketable

No, we need Tito vs Shamrock IV and V. Possibly VI.

I don't care what the gloves look like, as long as they are your standared MMA gloves and they are used to punch people....

This quite a long thread about gloves who gives a shit

White canvas. Red and blue gloves. All that's missing is a marriage proposal from the local staff sergeant and we're good to go.

'murica.

I like how people act like they were such big bellator fans before, yet theyre never the guys ive seen posting in play by plays

White canvas. Red and blue gloves. All that's missing is a marriage proposal from the local staff sergeant and we're good to go.

'murica.

Stann and Kennedy should debut the gloves

You can tell Scott Coker wants to live his strikeforce dream through Bellator...Kinda sad

Glad to see the coloured gloves coming back. Everyone in the US uses black and it's boring. Hell, when the UFC first purchased Strikeforce, I was kind of hoping they'd adopt the coloured gloves.

ditto.

I'm all for it. Adds a fresh look, red vs blue is a timeless color combination for competition. Screw everyone's negative opinions.

They're fucken sweet, I like them.

What's ridiculous, is you complaining about these gloves. A lot of you mofos love to complain about every little thing.

I can't believe people are complaining about this lol maybe it's similar to strikeforce because it's Scott Coker?

Sounds like the old case of Sand-In-Labia

I'm all for it. Adds a fresh look, red vs blue is a timeless color combination for competition. Screw everyone's negative opinions.

I liked PRIDE FC's blue & turquoise vs. blue & pink. Nice color combos. Sure beats old UFC's gray duct tape.

They're fucken sweet, I like them.

What's ridiculous, is you complaining about these gloves. A lot of you mofos love to complain about every little thing.

Hipsters must be hipsters. Too kewl for school.

'murica.

Scott Coker is the kind of cheesy promoter that would have the entire roster out on the stage to do the pledge of allegiance

similar to strikeforce because it's Scott Coker?

similar to strikeforce? dude he's pretty much changing everything to make it look like strikeforce. People that were hardcore bellator fans from day one hate his stupid changes.

Back