PBP Bellator Champions Series: San Diego: Nurmagomedov vs. Shabliy ***Sherdog Discussion*** 9/7 8PM ET (MAX)

Well fellas at least that Larkin ko was something. Thanks for the pbp, UFC pbp too.

Oh so was there just too much respect on both sides? They trained together .

That belator belt is pretty

Just got back, seems like I didn't miss much

Nah. If one guy's trying to be boring and the other can't stop it, they're both to blame.
He had to.
It's very obvious that shabily had very dangerous hands, lightning fast

Had to stay outside and do what he had to. You also knew he might get desperate and rush in round 5 so he had to be extra careful there

Did all of the nurmagomedovs move to the US? They all speak passable english now.

He had to.
It's very obvious that shabily had very dangerous hands, lightning fast

Had to stay outside and do what he had to. You also knew he might get desperate and rush in round 5 so he had to be extra careful there

I'm just saying. If you're trying to be boring, you don't relinquish all responsibility because people can't stop you from being boring.

I find fights like that too frustrating to think logically about it lol. All I can say is that it was not entertaining for me. I'm too tired of everyone looking like deers lost in the headlights when they face these guys. Like I said earlier, all credit to usman, but fuck, that's boring for me.
I was frustrated at times too but Usman was at least fighting smart and trying to make stuff happen

Man it’s crazy to think how many elite of the elite caliber fighters are coming from this Khabib lineage.

Khabib, Islam, Usman, Umar, etc.

I’m sure they have others in development right now too.

ask this fraud about his god damn drug use!! what kind of journalism is this?

Back