News Bellator 297: Vadim Nemkov vs. Yoel Romero & Patricio Pitbull vs. Sergio Pettis - June 16th

SOME messaging on the feed would be nice. They are >45min late here. I am fine waiting.... but damn would I like some update.

Edit: Well damn, I post and BAM we get an update. They say there is some 'technical difficulties' preventing them from starting the fights, but will be resolved soon.

Really hoping it’s a technical difficulty and not Nikaev pulling out

Bellator needs to sale if they can’t even get an event started over an hour behind now.

How tf do you watch this shit? I can't download the bellator app because it's for some old operating system for like a Nokia 3310 or some shit

How tf do you watch this shit? I can't download the bellator app because it's for some old operating system for like a Nokia 3310 or some shit

The app is terrible. Doesn't even send you notifications on the latest fights or events.

Man really seems like Francis is gonna go over huge in PFL

Underwhelming Bellator show tonight … they should sell while they can … Coker nor kogan should be the head people of a mma show in their rest of their lives … snooze fest …

That payroll should be 50% or the money they are burning … they have gone to bed with Ali and they are overpaying for boring fighters like corey anderson … who should never fight for a title of any major company

Back