News Bellator 297: Vadim Nemkov vs. Yoel Romero & Patricio Pitbull vs. Sergio Pettis - June 16th

Awesome card.

BTW.. there are like 4 undefeated Russians fighting there.

Is this going head-to-head with PFL 5?

Bellator > PFL …. When comparing this cards
There are a lot of stinker Bellator cards though. They're definitely not always better than PFL though this one is a great card for Bellator. '

Definitely the card of the week this week. This is like one of the few match ups involving Phil Davis that is intriguing and has a decent chance of being good to watch.

99770-3474999.png

@Sixstring :)

Any info on Mikhaiov vs Higo being cancelled? I cant see it on my betting site, anymore.

Any info on Mikhaiov vs Higo being cancelled? I cant see it on my betting site, anymore.
Mikhailov got really sick and it messed up his whole camp so he pulled out

@BroRogan @HI SCOTT NEWMAN <Moves>
This card will be amazing :cool:
Very true, great card, looking forward to it. Yoel will be fighting until he is 60 at this rate :D he goes on and on. But if you have great genetics (like myself) you can go on until your old.

I'm still the same as prime males in their 20s. I guess I'm just one of the lucky ones.

^ this is all based on my record on UFC Undisputed 3 with my CAF, still doing great and winning, and you have to remember the CAF is myself, so its basically the same thing. Haven't slowed down yet at all even at my tender dear age

Back