• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP Bellator 278: Velasquez vs. Carmouche, Fri. 4/22, 9 PM ET/6 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the main event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
<Neil01>

I'll take another look. Those elbows were straight into her socketx3, 10sec left, crucifix. It wasn't as bad as some ppl are making it out to be.

I stand by my statement. The stoppage wasn't that bad really. She was eating elbow sandwiches for 7-10sec and there was 14sec on the clock, she was in a crucifix and wasn't getting out.

GOOD STOPPAGE

https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/L...uez-in-Bellator-278-Headliner-186194#/slide/2

Thanks for the video Sherdog.com

And Corey Anderson was like 4 seconds away from being the champ in the last event, shit happens. She shouldn't have got caught in that crucifix and ate all those unanswered shots... She isn't the champ anymore.
This. It wouldnt be an issue if she hadn't allowed herself to be put there. This isn't the first time we've seen this position.

Sabatello would eat your lunch kid. He straight up dominated 2 really good fighters. But yeah keep talking shit about a guys voice. Got a problem with Mike Tyson too?

"Frankenstein's Uppercut, post: 168094513, member: 587749"]Sabatello would eat your lunch kid. He straight up dominated 2 really good fighters.

Dominated without leaving any damage on opponents. Lmao at you and his awesome voice. Also I’m not into dudes laying on top of me for any reason. Especially 135lb ones.

Last edited:
Back