PBP Bellator 268: Nemkov vs. Anglickas, Sat. 10/16, 7 PM ET/4 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who moves on in the Bellator LHW Tourney? (Two votes)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did anglickas bang his mom or something nemkov was playing with his food out there tonight
My thoughts exactly he was just smashing him and then like no no I will chill then punch in a few seconds. Also I guess he wanted to win by sub. Their has to be a backstory. BJM will not figure it and ask dumb questions.

Nemkov had this motherfucker in like 3 different submissions at the same time. He literally was in a position where he had like 5 different submissions

Besides that one punch where he got caught in the first round. This was absolute domination. But you can't underestimate Corey Anderson, he's very dangerous.

Vadim Nemkov would not even crack the top 25 in the UFC LHW division.

Watching him on the ground for fifteen minutes trying to arm-bar his opponent after getting dropped thirty seconds into the fight was painful.

This is Bellators best LHW?

Not much folks.

The beer is getting to me a bit, but that's basically what I meant, lol.

yeah well if you compare everyone to Jon than nobody is ever going to be elite, the closest we got was DC.

But in reality, these guys are elite (in comparison to their peers at 205) and by these guys I mean Vadim, Jan, Jiri, Glover still, Corey etc.

wonder if bellator is going to have corey anderson come out for some bad pro wrestling promo lol

Is that a Black Russian?

Edit- oh Boy his English voice lol.

Nemkov is not that good. Imagine if he would give top position to Glover like that. Fight would be over already.

If Glover got on top of Jan hes finishing him.

Jan got topfucked by Gustafsson lmfao and Corey 30-25d Jan when he got on top of him.

Vadim wasnt worried about his top game thats why he went for that. He didnt take that risk against Phil whos great on top.

Vadim is my favorite fighter, due to Fedor being his coach. When he got dropped in the first I was ready to go into the woods and hide forever.

Anglikas managed to nearly KO Nemkov.. That's not promising for Nemkov.

Back