PBP Bellator 268: Nemkov vs. Anglickas, Sat. 10/16, 7 PM ET/4 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who moves on in the Bellator LHW Tourney? (Two votes)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ExhaustedKindFlea-size_restricted.gif
UnequaledParchedHawaiianmonkseal-size_restricted.gif
CompetentBetterHypacrosaurus-size_restricted.gif
BlueBelatedAlpaca-size_restricted.gif

That complete Fedor-like domination vs this renewed and rejunivated wrestling beast?

That contrast in damage... Corey lookin fresh as a MF despite fighting the much better opponent
<mma4>
Tbf Nemkov also looked unscathed after he fought Bader. If you beat Ryan, you're usually destroying the absolute shit out of him in a one-sided fight.

Think Glover is the only guy to beat Ryan while actually taking significant damage. Machida, Tito, Jones, Rumble, Nemkov and Corey all ran through him pretty much. Poor Bader.

Feel like Bader might have been stiffed on the finish, was early for mine. Probably ended the same way still though.

Just rewatched Yagshimuradov vs Albrektsson. What a fucking war. Both fighters showed incredible heart but that wasn't an UD. Extremely bad judging.

That contrast in damage... Corey lookin fresh as a MF despite fighting the much better opponent
<mma4>

Indeed, I have my doubts with Nemkov since his fight against Davis, he lacks something. Corey will kick his ass, I'm confident about his. <Fedor23>

Back