Bellator 243: Chandler v Henderson II

added half unit on o1.5 last second, already had 1u prebet on johnson

Glad i cashed out on this rubbish before it started. Wanted to switch sides to Johnson but no way at Pickem odds

Congrats to those who got lucky with the headbutt.

So glad I controlled myself to stay away from the Mitrione/Johnson fight.

Should’ve just stuck to the ml there

Welp that was bullshit. The entire fight was predicated on a headbutt directly to the chin lol.

Mitrione just never learned positional grappling. He had 2 chances to easily get to half guard and actually be able to tie up Johnson and ride it out, and he instead rolled and gave his back and got blasted too many times in a row.

Not sure how much the head butt even mattered. Mitrione was off balance on one leg when Tim crashed into him.

I'm betting the draw at +4000 too, seems like a weird night and some judge is gonna score it 28-28 or something bonkers while the other two are split.

Not sure how much the head butt even mattered. Mitrione was off balance on one leg when Tim crashed into him.

Eh it looked to me like it clearly rocked him. But did Meathead not ever learn anything from Chris Lytle with all the time they trained together? He was always one of the most underrated grapplers.

benson said he'll start out fast but i'll believe it when I see it. Maybe live bet him if he's telling the truth.

I'm betting the draw at +4000 too, seems like a weird night and some judge is gonna score it 28-28 or something bonkers while the other two are split.
I can see the draw happening.

Then Benson gets a title shot since he is still coming off of 4 wins. Benson beats Patricio again and then wins the title, and we see Benson vs. Chandler #3 for the title.

Next one will be a decision. Bet all your assets, organs and savings.

Chandler needs to respect bendo's rear leg kick to the body

On chandler for a sweat, hope nothing stupid happens

On chandler for a sweat, hope nothing stupid happens
When Chandler fights guys who aren't jobbers, anything can happen to him.

• Chandler got hit in the middle of a fight against Will Brooks and legit didn't know where he was, and the fight was called off because he looked lost.
• Chandler also lost due to a weird ankle injury where it was flopping around like a flaccid penis.
• He then got knocked out by the 145 pound champion in a minute.

Back