Bellator 243: Chandler v Henderson II

Probably Georgi rd 1.

Jury rd 2. Georgi landed one good punch and hit a couple TD's but did nothing with them. Jury outlanded him by plenty.

Georgi needs to stop level changing when he backs Jury up against the cage. He's landed a couple nice overhands in that spot, but he immediately drops down for a TD where it stalls out.

ah ill-advised guillitone in what i thought was a close fight now he'll be stuck on his back and lose last round

Jury rd 3. He should win this at worst 29-28. Rd 1 was close, I gave it to Georgi but rds 2 and 3 were Jury.

really think georgi could have won if he didn't pull guillitone

LOL that judge that give Georgie 30-27, went to the toilet before the third round

There you go @PolarBearPaulVarelans

A judge scored that fight 30-27 Georgi. I get that no rounds were utter blowouts, but c'mon. That's just a ridiculous scorecard. He didn't win rds 2 or 3.

Jury is still trash, but Georgi has been washed for years.

Hopefully the fights get better.

Think this fight is a coin flip, and was priced appropriately, ended up taking the over, also at coin flip odds because I couldn't choose, although at heavyweight that is also technically a coin flip... I'm not very good at this

On Tim here
I want nothing to do with this fight, but Tim's style of wrestling is holding guys against the cage instead of taking them down.

If Mitrione can avoid having his back against the cage for long periods of time, he should win here. I think the value is on him at -108.

Chandler is not that good and benson has never lost his chin like Rory. Anyone laying -200 on Mikey Chandler is the same type of dude paying 20 a g for mid

There you go @PolarBearPaulVarelans

A judge scored that fight 30-27 Georgi. I get that no rounds were utter blowouts, but c'mon. That's just a ridiculous scorecard. He didn't win rds 2 or 3.

Round 2 was actually the closest in my opinion. It blew my mind that you gave round 1 to Georgi considering Jury hurt him badly twice, although Georgi wisely tried to hide this by immediately clinching each time, and the commentators didn't draw attention to it.

But yeah, I joked to @lifeisgood12345 that the guy who had it 30-27 for Georgi must be his Armenian relative from Glendale.

Round 2 was actually the closest in my opinion. It blew my mind that you gave round 1 to Georgi considering Jury hurt him badly twice, although Georgi wisely tried to hide this by immediately clinching each time, and the commentators didn't draw attention to it.

But yeah, I joked to @lifeisgood12345 that the guy who had it 30-27 for Georgi must be his Armenian relative from Glendale.

I thought they both kinda hurt each other in rd 1, Georgi landed one big overhand that shook Miles for a sec. But yeah, Jury hurt him once at least too. The round was close, I wouldn't object giving it to Jury. I leaned Georgi but it's the kind of round I might change my mind on if I watched it again.

Rd 2 was somewhat close, but Jury's shots were just so much cleaner. Can't see how Georgi would get it. And yeah...rd 3 was clear as day.

Maybe these Bellator fights with wonky judging just stick with me more because I only watch the main card usually so when there is one, I remember it more. IDK ha ha, just seems like there's always weird cards like that. Right guy won, but the scores...just crazy.

Back