Bellator 239 Ruth vs Amosov

My condolences to Girtz backers. Great play, excellent value, and the rightful winner.

Also, SHUT THE FUCK UP, Jury. You just won a borderline robbery. You shouldn't be demanding shit. You should feel bad for the money you're making and fighting that far below your potential.

Jury wants it all. How about a clear impressive win ?

All three judges giving Jury the first round doesn't make sense.

I dont usually buy into judging conspiracy but that really felt like Bella needed Jury to win.

.75u for .5u on the over 2.5R's here.
Partly out of boredom

All three judges giving Jury the first round doesn't make sense.

Big John, too.

To be fair, 3 out of 3 media members gave Jury round 1 (and the fight, 29-28) too, and I'm PRETTY sure that they're not on Bellator's payroll, heh. (Not that Jury is that big of a signing or that much of a cornerstone for Bellator)

Maybe they were crediting the knees that hit Girtz on the chest? Who knows.

Ha the commentary team just said "protect ya neck". Love it, I too am a fan of the Wu Tang Clan.

Damn 22-0 record impressive, only a small favorite though. Don't know much about him but excited for this fight.

Feeling bad about my over bet. Looks like a big speed advantage for Amosov. Hoping the grappling slows the pace.

Feeling bad about my over bet. Looks like a big speed advantage for Amosov. Hoping the grappling slows the pace.
Both fighters have very high finish rates too. It was vs lesser competition tbf though. At least 1 round is down so far.

Close round, but I gave it to Amosov.

Very amusing; Ruth is a better wrestler, but Amosov's use of judo makes him the slightly better overall grappler.

Ruth definitely had that wrestlers footwork. Nice angle change on that TD attempt though.

Wow he actually used that roll to take top position not bad at all.

Back