Bellator 239 Ruth vs Amosov

And over hits. Definitely will be looking to fade both of these guys vs any real competition.

Ruth is real lucky this fight isn't 5 rounds. Amosov would be like -300 there.
He should have been a heavier favorite for sure, seems like a bad mu for Ruth with Amosov's defensive wrestling abilities keeping him at bay and outstriking Ruth on the feet.

Oh late trip for Amosov after the bell Lmao.
Not the worst bellator fight I've seen I guess.

Ed Ruth is shite, looking like 1 unit down the drain

That's ridiculous and stupid. Ruth is a very talented guy and already good mixed martial artist who was only slightly worse than a potential future world #1 at 170 pounds tonight.

This "everyone is shit!" nonsense should be saved for the heavies, not a serious gambling forum.

Definitely will be looking to fade both of these guys vs any real competition.

I would strongly advise against doing this. Unless "real competition" is like Leon Edwards/Douglas Lima/Colby Covington/Kamaru Usman tier.

That's ridiculous and stupid. Ruth is a very talented guy and already good mixed martial artist who was only slightly worse than a potential future world #1 at 170 pounds tonight.

This "everyone is shit!" nonsense should be saved for the heavies, not a serious gambling forum.
Yeah it really surprises me that somehow the worst fighter in mma always ends up on every card.

Lol he has some of the sloppiest slowest striking and his top control is mediocre at best. An overrated bum he lost against Jason jackson as well but judges bailed him out

Lol he has some of the sloppiest slowest striking and his top control is mediocre at best. An overrated bum he lost against Jason jackson as well but judges bailed him out

How do you even gamble? If Ruth is a bum, then at least 80% of MMA fights with lines, including UFC cards, are bumfights. How do you decide which bum is better?

Also, why are you subjecting yourself to the torture of watching so many bumfights?

I guess you didn't get the memo. Ruth only has 9 fights.

How do you even gamble? If Ruth is a bum, then at least 80% of MMA fights with lines, including UFC cards, are bumfights. How do you decide which bum is better?

Also, why are you subjecting yourself to the torture of watching so many bumfights?

Who said watching bum fights isn't fun? We got Cach vs Dobson tomorrow

Bellator 239 Results Risk $837.25

Ed Ruth (+125) vs Yaroslav Amosov $100.00 for $125.00= -$100.00
Ed Ruth (+120) vs Yaroslav Amosov $100.00 for $120.00= -$100.00
Ed Ruth/Yaroslav Amosov Over 2½ (-156) $156.25 for $100.00= $100.00
Ed Ruth/Yaroslav Amosov Over 2½ (-165) $165.00 for $100.00= $100.00

Brandon Girtz (+210) vs Myles Jury $100.00 for $210.00= -$100.00

Tyrell Fortune vs Timothy Johnson: No Bet

Valentin Moldavsky/Javy Ayala Over 1½ (-105) $105.00 for $100.00= $100.00
Valentin Moldavsky/Javy Ayala Over 1½ (-108) $108.00 for $100.00= $100.00
-----

Total Profit= $100.00