Bellator 239 Ruth vs Amosov

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
KA4Eqzi.jpg

Bellator prelims Friday & Saturday will officially be on YouTube:

someone tell me why not to put 2u on Girtz against Jury, dude is a dog and the 3.00 odds looks pretty good.

someone tell me why not to put 2u on Girtz against Jury, dude is a dog and the 3.00 odds looks pretty good.
Yeah. Like Jury rarely does enough to really dominate a fight and Girtz will atleast come with volume.

Yeah. Like Jury rarely does enough to really dominate a fight and Girtz will atleast come with volume.

Do you see any PTV for Jury? Dude is too strange, dont trouw anything, dont go for TD, is just there standing and watching the other dude.

I’m considering taking Ruth. Someone talk me out of it.

Yeah I have been watching that line and wondering what I was missing. Girtz is a tough guy with good forward pressure . I think it is a case of the ex UFC fighter getting credit by the oddsmakers simply becuase of the brand recognition. Jury is somewhat of a known name whereas Girtz is just a Bellator grinder - at least from the perspective of the casual fans. Girtz is my only bet on this card.

Yeah I have been watching that line and wondering what I was missing. Girtz is a tough guy with good forward pressure . I think it is a case of the ex UFC fighter getting credit by the oddsmakers simply becuase of the brand recognition. Jury is somewhat of a known name whereas Girtz is just a Bellator grinder - at least from the perspective of the casual fans. Girtz is my only bet on this card.

I also bet Ruth, didn't like it the Ukrainian striking, he gonna relief in the wrestling to win, but Ruth is a very good one itself and with beter striking and pressure.

I also don't see any reason for Myles Jury to be such a big favorite over Brandon Girtz. I bet Girtz at +210.

$10 on Girtz +197.

Nothing else interests me on this card in terms of betting.

Jury is technically better everywhere, but dude just looks disinterested in the cage. I also threw a small bet on Girtz +205. Can easily see him simply outworking Jury to a decision. That said, Jury is definitely the more talented fighter.

Jury is technically better everywhere, but dude just looks disinterested in the cage. I also threw a small bet on Girtz +205. Can easily see him simply outworking Jury to a decision. That said, Jury is definitely the more talented fighter.
Right bro u want to be in the ufc. When ur not then it’s basically just showing up for a payday. Ur not looking forward to your fight not even interested in it. Just doing it for money.

Yeah. Feeling a small stab on Girtz. Jury is a good, skilled fighter who could be top 10 in UFC. But just doesn't put up any volume or show any initiative.

Girtz will atleaat come forward

Back