Bellator 237 'Fedor vs. Rampage,' Sat. Dec 28, 10 PM ET/7 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WOW! Yes! Great win for Fedor, he's one of the first fighters I was a fan of and still am. He's one of the best some could say the best MMA has had, wishing Fedor the best after retirement, he will do well!

WOW! Yes! Great win for Fedor, he's one of the first fighters I was a fan of and still am. He's one of the best some could say the best MMA has had, wishing Fedor the best after retirement, he will do well!
He knows Putin personally. He'll be fine.

Time to sleep very happy.

9-1 vs former UFC Champs.

GOAT forever.
052_Fedor_Emelianenko_x_Rampage_Jackson.0.jpg

Goodbye bros.

Still trying to decide if he dropped because he was out or if Fedor burst the side of his eye that thing was nasty lol.

"Hey Quinton great idea man - forget all them years as an mma figjter, just turtle high and throw 2or 3 ghetto haymakers- that could work..?!"

he was a weird kind of fat. when he just stood there he just looked a little fat but when he was actually fighting he looked a lot fatter.

He has perfected the art of holding in his gut at the right time for a while now.

When I see these former studs in the cage looking like that, it depresses the hell out of me. It reminds me that entropy and pie are actual things, and I'm going to fucking die one day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back