Bellator 237 'Fedor vs. Rampage,' Sat. Dec 28, 10 PM ET/7 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You watched the card buddy ?

How was Andy Nguyen's entrance ? :D Anyone can answer lol

For those who don't know wtf I'm talking about:

Edit looking for those I have found this from last night:

Yea I'm more excited about this then a sloppy fight by guys that should be retired at this point in their careers with all do respect. At least Fedor won but 'wow' what victory over what opponent exactly it's all meh.

Before you wonder why you are reading this :D yea I know I know weird and random but you know what any place with sherbros is fine with me.. so you been ghost tagged by me in this random post that's why so I wanted to say have one kick ass party to wrap up 2019 and I wish you all and everyone reading this post in fact a wonderful 2020 cause you deserve it just by being awesome!

Have a good one mate, look forward to talking bollocks with you in the new year!

Yea I'm more excited about this then a sloppy fight by guys that should be retired at this point in their careers with all do respect. At least Fedor won but 'wow' what victory over what opponent exactly it's all meh.

Before you wonder why you are reading this :D yea I know I know weird and random but you know what any place with sherbros is fine with me.. so you been ghost tagged by me in this random post that's why so I wanted to say have one kick ass party to wrap up 2019 and I wish you all and everyone reading this post in fact a wonderful 2020 cause you deserve it just by being awesome!

Didn't get to see her I only got to see the main card but she making me a fan from what you shown me...

Last edited:

I'd have a crazy threesome with those two any day of the week

I'd have a crazy threesome with those two any day of the week

With Fedor and Rampage ?

awwt.gif

<{1-16}>

<{1-7}>

<RomeroSalute>

You are the man. Have a good year mate.
giphy.gif

I think I saw it but honestly don't remember as all I kept reading was that the Fedor vs Rampage fight was fixed and that Rampage threw the fight o_Oo_O Got tired and bored of reading it all so logged off and went to sleep.

I wish you a wonderful and amazing 2020 too, you deserve it.. you are such a awesome person, I wish everything good happens to you this year and thanks for always being so cool to me..

cartoon-cute-new-year-cat-celebration_39961-1592.jpg

Last edited:
When Rampage became Titties and got dropped like his last name was Goulet

Back