• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator 228 Pitbull vs Archuleta

2 rounds clear for Freire, one round close cause so little activity. 2-1 or 3-0.

Archuleta is pure fade material against any top tier opponent, dude just does not have the skills. Just cardio, he does have lots of energy to throw away.

Did they not stop the clock for the eye poke? 3 minute round?

4-0 Freire, potentially 3-1 close 2nd round.

He dropped as low as -120. Crazy lack of respect for a guy who has dominated Bellator’s best division for years.
That is only in hindsight?
you can say lack of respect for a guy 23-1. It really hard to pick winner and I been doing this since Penn vs Diaz where I make $900 on Diaz and I thought this shit is easy. It not easy but I survive to 2019, no job yet.

you can say lack of respect for a guy 23-1. It really hard to pick winner and I been doing this since Penn vs Diaz where I make $900 on Diaz and I thought this shit is easy. It not easy but I survive to 2019, no job yet.
23-1, but there's only maybe two actual quality fighters in that 23, Dude is 2-1 at best. 2-2 Now.

giphy.gif

lol

I think its Archuleta who is scared

You need to tell us your picks mann

23-1, but there's only maybe two actual quality fighters in that 23, Dude is 2-1 at best. 2-2 Now.
if you only known he have 2 quality opponents, than that is a lot of research or wiki cap it.

You need to tell us your picks mann
I never say I am good. There is lot of luck involve when come to close fight. You make the right pick on Brazilian cowboy vs Dalby, and you get f*ck. If you want I can post a pic of Canonier bet and Patrico bet ...but that is just luck I cap it correctly since I lost so many.

I think Mousasi wins this easily, but I am throwing a small bet on Machida for old times sake. He used to be my favorite years ago.
The "Roid" Dragon
Does it count as taking roids if you just drink the pee of someone who is taking roids, but don't actually take any yourself?

if you only known he have 2 quality opponents, than that is a lot of research or wiki cap it.

If you aren’t researching the guys that your opponent has been fighting, you aren’t doing complete analysis. I skim tape on opponents pretty often, and at least click through their profile and see what they have been up to.

For instance, Eduardo Dantas was Archuleta’s hardest fight, and prior to Juan he beat Toby Misech 29-28. I know who Toby Misech is because I watched him lose to some scrub who didn’t get a UFC contract on Tuesday Night Contenders.

So if Dantas is scraping by guys like that, he is probably nowhere near a guy like Pitbull who just KO’d the 155 champ who would be a ranked UFC fighter.

Back