• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator 228 Pitbull vs Archuleta

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
IASx3V7.jpg

What are the odds? Main event is a great, close matchup. Aj mckee and moose should win.

I need to rewatch the first Machida Vs Mousasi fight, I feel like the line on Machida is far too wide. I know he's old, but if Moose wants a technical striking match then Lyoto has a good chance imo.

Great card. Like Machida and Archuleta a lot

Guys, don’t.
Current Machida, 41 now, has been fighting pre-retirees or getting robberies or splitting with Eryk Anders ffs.
Granted, I’m big on Mousasi at -185, not -300 or whatever, so yeah there’s that too.

Guys, don’t.
Current Machida, 41 now, has been fighting pre-retirees or getting robberies or splitting with Eryk Anders ffs.
Granted, I’m big on Mousasi at -185, not -300 or whatever, so yeah there’s that too.

I've gone for it, probably a mistake but I like the odds. I rewatched the first fight and I'm convinced Machida is a horrible style match up for Moose and I don't think Moose brings a high tempo kind of style where Machida's age is really going to be a factor. Granted his reflexes are probably a bit slower than the first time they fought, but that first fight was a decisive 49-46 and Moose looked frustrated and didn't look like he had anything for Lyoto.

I got +240 on it and I feel it should be a lot closer than that.

What's everyone's thoughts on Pitbull Vs Archuleta, I'm considering a play on Juan, need to watch a bit more tape but I think he might be the real deal.

I've gone for it, probably a mistake but I like the odds. I rewatched the first fight and I'm convinced Machida is a horrible style match up for Moose and I don't think Moose brings a high tempo kind of style where Machida's age is really going to be a factor. Granted his reflexes are probably a bit slower than the first time they fought, but that first fight was a decisive 49-46 and Moose looked frustrated and didn't look like he had anything for Lyoto.

I got +240 on it and I feel it should be a lot closer than that.
Yeah I suppose. That fight was in February. Of 2014....

In the meantime, Machida proceeded to get his chin destroyed before getting in to the Bellator drug testing program where he was gifted a decision and then beat a completely washed Sonnen.

Yeah I suppose. That fight was in February. Of 2014....

In the meantime, Machida proceeded to get his chin destroyed before getting in to the Bellator drug testing program where he was gifted a decision and then beat a completely washed Sonnen.

Yeah I know it was a while ago, but I don't think they've changed much stylistically, Machida didn't get hit much and Moose couldn't get a read on him at all. Might be throwing money away but I guess we'll see on Saturday.

Back