• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator 221: Chandler vs. Pitbull, 6:30 PM ET Prelims/9 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Did they practice that sequence??? Plan for that shit? Looked like he knew exactly what to do right after the kick. Right hand was coming right after it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ONE OF THE BIGGEST CLOWNS IN MMA GETS FUCKING LAID OUT IN THE MOST EMBARRASSING FASHION HHHHHHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHA

MVP's toes were stiff and doing like "cross your fingers" type of thing.

Awesome props to MVP. He gets a lot of hate but he took the L like a man. Nothing but respect, Im a fan.

i thought lima would counter a kick attempt since mvp drops his hands and has the chin up

dont see many KO's like that where the guy loses balance then gets clocked

What a crazy sequence Page did looked much better than he did in the Daley fight but he got real sloppy

HAHAHA - finally. Cocky as fuck, knocked out cold. Karma.

People are gonna shit on MVP because they're desperate to, but MVP did well in that fight. Lima couldn't do shit to him on the ground and MVP had him stunned a little in a fight where almost no one gave him a chance. Respect to MVP. I hope he handles the loss well.

That was very satisfying! Love it when cocky guys get it.

that was just bad timing

leg kick as he stepped in for a punch which put him off balance for the perfect punch

Lmao, that was hilarious. I knew he would get his ass kicked when he finally got put against a legit guy.

I’m glad Lima will get some recognition, and Page gets some humble pie.

Wow. Amazing finish.

Page's wrist control was pretty legit. Shame he doesn't have a triangle or something to feed it in to.

Back