• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator 221: Chandler vs. Pitbull, 6:30 PM ET Prelims/9 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Don’t have inexperienced refs reffing big fights. Beltran or that goofy looking dude that looks like he belongs on snl should’ve reffed that fight

The one in your own gif you posted though I watched it live and saw the same thing. Pitbull bounced a hard shot off of Chandler's head behind the ear.
It was quite similar to the shot that put Poirier down against McGregor and stopped the fight. I'm not saying Chandler was out cold but he was just going to take more shots and the ref jumped in.

giphy.gif

I have literally posted slow motion clips showing that 1) Chandler dodged the first big shot after the shot behind the ear. 2) Chandler dodged the second big shot on the ground after the shot behind the ear. 3) Chandler was already getting up before the ref touched them to stop the fight.

These are all literal fact with video evidence.

Jake Hager held onto the choke on that factory worker.

I am still a bit perplexed by it.

I have literally posted slow motion clips showing that 1) Chandler dodged the first big shot after the shot behind the ear. 2) Chandler dodged the second big shot on the ground after the shot behind the ear. 3) Chandler was already getting up before the ref touched them to stop the fight.

These are all literal fact with video evidence.
Sure. But in between your second and third point Chandler took three shots to the head with his hands on the mat not blocking shots at all. Looked like he was limp after the first left then woke back up.

I had no issue with the stoppage on the replay.. he woke him up after a couple of punches with a punch, he was out for more than a blink of the eye.

Didnt really know he was out that limb before the replay though.

Back