Bellator 216 MVP vs Daley

Cmon kondog!

Must’ve been waiting for that over to cash

It's not the most crowd-pleasing style, but I have Kongo up 2 rounds to none. He is fighting very intelligently.

Did 1 combo steal rd 2? That's what this fight probably comes down to...

Ooooh Kongo. The head kick was there

Think kongo won that fight. Split incoming

Minakov didn’t look good but he should get the decision.

I've followed Minakov since he turned pro and am a big fan of his, but fuck, he clearly hasn't been training seriously since his victory over Johnson, and he has no one to blame but himself if he loses. (Which I believe he should)

Minokov cant even get off his stool

And kondog cashes!

I was very uncertain about Kongo's chances to even go 1.5 rounds, being 43, with clearly slowed reactions, and being loathe to strike in anything except ideal circumstances. Not to mention that his last two victories, over Ayala and Timothy Johnson, were absolutely perfect opponents for his style.

But damn, brilliant job tonight and he deserves the victory.

And Minakov, lazy bastard, deserves his first professional loss.

Livebet Kongo midfight so up 1.5u on the ML plus about the same again on the over.

I agree with this decision, minakov hardly hit him in the 2nd round, and in the 3d he was just trying to lay and prey, kongo did way more damage!

On an unrelated note, I'm really glad that John McCarthy spent his career being a ref instead of a judge. Holy hell is his scoring awful and nonsensical.

Thompson is right, minokov doubleed over on the stool was not a good look for the judges

Hurry uppppp... it's 5:30 here in Holland and we still got UFC later on sunday where I have to stay up so late again.

Back